The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Has anyone heard back regarding diagnostic radiography?
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Original post by Kimlunn
Has anyone heard back regarding diagnostic radiography?

Hello, I didn't apply to that course but I applied to therapeutic radiography as well as physiotherapy - I've not heard anything back from either course x
Reply 42
Original post by hannaht26
Hello, I didn't apply to that course but I applied to therapeutic radiography as well as physiotherapy - I've not heard anything back from either course x

Hi thank you for replying! Good luck With your choices the waiting is killing me, keep checking every 5 minutes lol x
Original post by Kimlunn
Hi thank you for replying! Good luck With your choices the waiting is killing me, keep checking every 5 minutes lol x

Me too!! I've not had any offers yet 😥...i've had two interviews (rgu and gcu) so hopefully I'll get something back soon x
Reply 44
Me too!! I've not had any offers yet 😥...i've had two interviews (rgu and gcu) so hopefully I'll get something back soon x

Aw at least you have had interviews! I only applied for the diagnostic radiography at qmu that’s my only choice so fingers crossed we hear back soon x
Original post by Kimlunn

I’m the same I’m checking even at weekends just in case 🤣🤣
Reply 46
Original post by Flynnser19
I’m the same I’m checking even at weekends just in case 🤣🤣

Me too even though I know I’m not going to get a reply at the weekend lol x
Hey, I'm Reatha! I've applied for Psychology at a few universities such as UHI, Napier, Glasgow Caledonian, Dundee and obviously this one. I'm still waiting for a reply from them and am getting quite nervous since my grades aren't the best due to outside circumstances. Let's just wish me luck huh?

I also like art and hope to potentially include it in my career in the future too~
I've just received an unconditional offer for therapeutic radiography at QMU!! This is my backup choice so I'm still waiting to hear about physiotherapy. Hopefully it won't be long x
I've just received an unconditional offer for therapeutic radiography at QMU!! This is my backup choice so I'm still waiting to hear about physiotherapy. Hopefully it won't be long x

Well done! Congrats :smile: what’s your top choice?
Original post by Lucyy26
Well done! Congrats :smile: what’s your top choice?

Physiotherapy, but I've not had any offers for it yet. I applied to QMU, RGU and GCU but I've only had interviews x
Physiotherapy, but I've not had any offers for it yet. I applied to QMU, RGU and GCU but I've only had interviews x

I’m getting so nervous the more Im waiting!! QMU physio is the only course I applied to starting to regret that now haha at least I have my irish application too I suppose!
Reply 52

WOW! Massive well done!
I received an unconditional offer for Dietetics at QMU on Wednesday, I wasn’t expecting to get in because there are only 15 spaces for this course! I’ve also applied for Ulster in NI and Chester. Really tempted by Edinburgh now!
Original post by erin.janet
I received an unconditional offer for Dietetics at QMU on Wednesday, I wasn’t expecting to get in because there are only 15 spaces for this course! I’ve also applied for Ulster in NI and Chester. Really tempted by Edinburgh now!

Congratulations!! I lived in Edinburgh for two years back in 2010 and it really was my favourite city I’ve ever lived in and I’ve travelled a lot!! It’s got a great vibe!! That’s why I’m dying to get back 🤣🤣
Hey, I was wondering if anybody had heard back for MSc Speech and Language Therapy?? Getting really worried :frown:
Original post by Christa_95
Hey, I was wondering if anybody had heard back for MSc Speech and Language Therapy?? Getting really worried :frown:

don't worry, they haven't given out physio offers yet either xx
Original post by TheBritishKoala
Hey, I'm Reatha! I've applied for Psychology at a few universities such as UHI, Napier, Glasgow Caledonian, Dundee and obviously this one. I'm still waiting for a reply from them and am getting quite nervous since my grades aren't the best due to outside circumstances. Let's just wish me luck huh?

I also like art and hope to potentially include it in my career in the future too~

i applied to psychology as well, haven't heard back either. hope that they get back soon :smile:
Original post by sarah892
i applied to psychology as well, haven't heard back either. hope that they get back soon :smile:

Yes let's hope~ I heard somewhere they usually hand out the psychology ones in March so let's hope and see if that's true 😂 good luck to you~
Has anyone had any interviews about nursing??

Latest