Scroll to see replies

I will be doing psychology too
Original post by CaraMcHugh17
I got a conditional for psychology this morning!! xx
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Yeah I’m going to make it my firm choice xx
Original post by Lucyy26
Well done that’s so good! Do you think you’ll accept it?
I’m at the uni right now for then offer holder day for teaching :smile:
I got a conditional offer to QMU and RGU for Diagnostic Radiography and i really am unsure for what to put as my firm choice does anyway has anyway of helping me! I’m from Ireland so I don’t know that much about either colleges but I heard RGU was better for the course but how can I not pick Edinburgh 😂
Hi, does anyone know how strict QM are with meeting conditions on results day? Don’t feel my exams are going as well as they should be and this is my only uni offer 😬 very very stressed 😂
Hi, any QMU global health applicants here. Postgrad
Hi. Does anyone know that if you put QMU down as insurance choice do I still have to send them the documents and which documents/who to?
I tried emailing them but still haven’t got a reply understandably because they’re probably coming down with questions
Give them a little phone and ask for admissions they are really helpful sometimes are a while to email you back though
Original post by Kimlunn
Give them a little phone and ask for admissions they are really helpful sometimes are a while to email you back though

Hi I’m assuming this was directed for me? (Or not sorry) but they got back about an hour or so after I posted that haha. Going to send them gcse certificate. But thank you :smile:
Name/Username: worth75772/Phillipa
Course(s) Applied for: BA (Hons) Education Studies (Primary)
Other Unis Applied to: Stirling/Dundee/UWS/Aberdeen

QMU is my first choice with Aberdeen as my backup but with my results received today, I’ll be heading to QMU this September.

Anyone else on the primary teaching course please send me a message on my post I did earlier today.

😀
Original post by worth75772
Name/Username: worth75772/Phillipa
Course(s) Applied for: BA (Hons) Education Studies (Primary)
Other Unis Applied to: Stirling/Dundee/UWS/Aberdeen

QMU is my first choice with Aberdeen as my backup but with my results received today, I’ll be heading to QMU this September.

Anyone else on the primary teaching course please send me a message on my post I did earlier today.

😀

I’m hoping to go there to do primary education too (is my insurance choice though which is annoying) but will see how things go next Thursday
That’s good. Aberdeen is mine but as I got A’s across the board I don’t need it know.

QMU is close to home and I’d rather not leave my family.... or my new dog 58ABCA60-B929-42F0-A707-33738A03DC86.jpg.jpeg
That’s good. Aberdeen is mine but as I got A’s across the board I don’t need it know.

QMU is close to home and I’d rather not leave my family.... or my new dog 58ABCA60-B929-42F0-A707-33738A03DC86.jpg.jpeg

Well done! Also that’s such a cute dog!!
He is pretty much a teddy bear and my snuggle buddy. Can’t sleep without him now so wouldn’t want to leave him behind
He is pretty much a teddy bear and my snuggle buddy. Can’t sleep without him now so wouldn’t want to leave him behind

I get ya. I’ll miss my cats and dog if I end up going away
Well QMU does have Rocco the Labradoodle in campus four days a week in the student union
Well QMU does have Rocco the Labradoodle in campus four days a week in the student union

Wait what?! Seriously! That’s amazing
He’s a therapet so he their for the students to walk, pet etc. Sometimes people feel homesick and miss family including pets.

He’s their to make students feel better 😀👍
He’s a therapet so he their for the students to walk, pet etc. Sometimes people feel homesick and miss family including pets.

He’s their to make students feel better 😀👍

That’s the best thing I’ve heard in a while haha
I want to meet Rocco !
32C3CD83-C903-44FD-AF70-D73B0EC75776.jpg.jpeg

This is rocco
anyone get in to Radiography today?
I’m going into second year so can help out :smile:

Latest