The Student Room Group

Do you think everyone’s at least a *little* gay?

Just throwing it out there.

Scroll to see replies

yeah tbh. especially boys.
Meh idc. Better than being asexual I guess.
Original post by JDieMstr
Meh idc. Better than being asexual I guess.

What do you think when people claim that asexuality isn’t real, or at least doesn’t have enough basis to be considered a sexuality?
Original post by krissxkross
What do you think when people claim that asexuality isn’t real, or at least doesn’t have enough basis to be considered a sexuality?

tbh, Idk if I'm even asexual. I do fap when I feel stressed or have too much energy and need a way to release it. As such, I can't really answer your question. I think I'm just in a phase and maybe later I'll have a stronger sexual drive. Who knows :|
Nah fam das gay
Well of course. Everyone has got to be at least a little happy inside, whether they realise it or not.

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
99.99% straight
I dont know about 'everyone'. some deffo are a lil gay though
Yes imo.
Original post by JDieMstr
tbh, Idk if I'm even asexual. I do fap when I feel stressed or have too much energy and need a way to release it. As such, I can't really answer your question. I think I'm just in a phase and maybe later I'll have a stronger sexual drive. Who knows :|

Uh, a bit TMI but ok. Yeah, maybe you’re just going through a phase, especially if you’re still quite young.
(edited 5 years ago)
"Ooh she looks nice with her make up and her pretty outfit and that gorgeous looking lipstick. Doesn't she look a peach".

Camp at least. But also, no doubt, some examples of manhood can stir something in a man. Nothing particularly sexual but a sense of calm power can be soothing to a heterosexual man.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by moonrise
Well of course. Everyone has got to be at least a little happy inside, whether they realise it or not.

Spoiler

I’m pretty sure everyone who’s been through primary school understands that. That was the “no u” of our day.

“Oh you called me gay? Well you’re right, I AM happy.”
(edited 5 years ago)
I’m pretty sure everyone who’s been through primary school understands that. That was the “no u” of our day.

“Oh you called me gay? Well you’re right, I AM happy.”

Hey you never know, some people really like to take everything they read online at face value.

Also you can always hold a "reverse" or a "no no u", but you can't really have a "happy reflect" so really it's way more powerful than no u
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Picnic1
"Ooh she looks nice with her make up and her pretty outfit and that gorgeous looking lipstick. Doesn't she look a peach".

Camp at least. But also, no doubt, some examples of manhood can stir something in a man. Nothing particularly sexual but a sense of calm power can be soothing to a man.

That’s an interesting way of circumnavigating in order to justify thoughts tinged with homoeroticism 🤔
Original post by RichPiana
Nah fam das gay

Just say no homo so it cancels
We all love a bit of bromance right?
That’s an interesting way of circumnavigating in order to justify thoughts tinged with homoeroticism 🤔

Which is what the entire topic of the thread is about so what's your point?
Reply 18
Definitely. I think it's normal to find some guys attractive, you can be attracted to them like a puppy or a baby, they can be cute or nice to be around but doesn't mean you wanna get in bed with it. You just adore it in a loving way because they look great and/or have a good personality. Experiencing attraction doesn't mean you'll enjoy engaging in sex. I've always seen myself as capable of loving a guy or girl, everyone can and should love people for people but I could only make love to a girl
Original post by Picnic1
Which is what the entire topic of the thread is about so what's your point?

You claim that the feeling itself is not borne out of anything ‘particularly sexual’. I just happen to disagree. No need to get defensive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending