The Student Room Group

Waiting for Geog offers...

We may be waiting a while for Nottingham!

"Q: I have applied to Nottingham to study Geography, Geography Business and the Environment, Geography with East European Studies or Geography with Chinese Studies. When can I expect to hear from you?
A: We will start assessing applications in the middle of November. Applicants should start hearing from us from the end of November onwards. If you have not yet received a response from us - do not panic - it means that your application is still being considered."

Anyone else know when other unis consider the applications? Me wants more :biggrin:
Reply 1
Aimée123

"Q: I have applied to Nottingham to study Geography, Geography Business and the Environment, Geography with East European Studies or Geography with Chinese Studies. When can I expect to hear from you?
A: We will start assessing applications in the middle of November. Applicants should start hearing from us from the end of November onwards. If you have not yet received a response from us - do not panic - it means that your application is still being considered."

Anyone else know when other unis consider the applications? Me wants more :biggrin:

oh, give them a break! Cambridge dont give offers till january and many others dont give offers till end of november/december. After all, just remember - "good things come to those who wait" :tsr:
Reply 2
Aimée123

i applied to geog, bus & env last year and i think i got my offer in pretty swiftish. i had all 6 in by end of october im sure. i think it just depends, when you got your form in, luck, etc .plus theyre prob just trying to warn you even if it doesnt happen.
You want more? Chuhhhhh! I want ONE! Lol. You, Ellie and Dynamite now have geog offers! Me has none yet. :frown: They not want me! :biggrin:
Reply 4
SiAnY
You want more? Chuhhhhh! I want ONE! Lol. You, Ellie and Dynamite now have geog offers! Me has none yet. :frown: They not want me! :biggrin:

Hehe, I want moooooooooore :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I want all 6! :tongue:
Aimée123
Hehe, I want moooooooooore :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I want all 6! :tongue:

I want one ffs!!

Latest

Trending

Trending