The Student Room Group

Thoughts on Canada Goose coats?

I think they're barbaric,cruel and should be banned.There are other coats out there that are as warm and are cruel free,so they're unnecessary.

Scroll to see replies

They are very comfortable.
10/10 may recommend it
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
They are very comfortable.
10/10 may recommend it

Trying to wind me up and it's only 10am.
they're the type of coats that boys buy and then brag how expensive it was and how rich they are when they don't even have a pen
Didn’t even know these were a thing. Just searched them up and they look like the common coat.
Original post by sammyj97
Didn’t even know these were a thing. Just searched them up and they look like the common coat.

Read the news stories.
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Trying to wind me up and it's only 10am.

What can I say? :proud:
The early bird catches the worm
i wear one to be down with the kids
What can I say? :proud:
The early bird catches the worm

The person after 5 hours of sleep is not happy.Have you thought about wearing cruelty free coats?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by the bear
i wear one to be down with the kids

:lol: But do you actually wear one?
:lol: But do you actually wear one?

:flute:
Original post by mpaprika
they're the type of coats that boys buy and then brag how expensive it was and how rich they are when they don't even have a pen

Erm, they have a large variety of women's clothing in case you were unaware

And most people that buy them are not there to flex them. That's just you assuming that, since you associate yourself with immature boys and you may not know any better.
The person after 5 hours of sleep is not happy.Have you thought about wearing cruel free coats?

I do wear other coats as well that are definitely cruel free (I'm into techwear so fabric means everything to me).
I do wear other coats as well that are definitely cruel free (I'm into techwear so fabric means everything to me).

Do you think skinning alive animals for their fur is not cruel?
Erm, they have a large variety of women's clothing in case you were unaware

And most people that buy them are not there to flex them. That's just you assuming that, since you associate yourself with immature boys and you may not know any better.

I'm just basing my response on boys from my school, what can I say I've never met anyone outside of my school that wears one
Original post by mpaprika
I'm just basing my response on boys from my school, what can I say I've never met anyone outside of my school that wears one

Lol, ik that's literally what I said :biggrin:
Original post by wombledon
Well, it's better than coats made out of dead Muslim babies in Syria.

Where do they sell those?:eyeball:
Do you think skinning alive animals for their fur is not cruel?

I believe they are correcting their ways and attempting to be more ethical.

Personally I do not believe anything is 'cruel' however it does impose a hateful emotion towards the human race abusing resources just because are available to us,
Also, I don't know if you're vegan/vegetarian, however the conditions chicken and cows are in are just as bad if not worse since that is happening in masses compared to the amount of feathers a single company harbours for their coats
Where do they sell those?:eyeball:

I read this thread immediately after reading about the Jihadi Bride's baby's death, and the juxtaposition of the two was interesting.
Original post by wombledon
Well, it's better than coats made out of dead Muslim babies in Syria.

no way, I want one of those!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending