- why do branched chains have lower boiling points?
- Chemistry question (Van der waals)
- Branched and Unbranched Isomers - Boiling point differences.
- Polar molecules multiple choice questionnnnnnn
- Permanent dipole-dipole attractions?
- AS Level Chem U2 HELP!
- IUPAC nomenclature
- Fractional Distillation; hydrocarbons.
- Chemistry help !!!
- Atkins Physical chemistry 10th edition - Answers
- show 10 more
- Branched compounds - higher or lower bp?
- Any Chemistry Geniuses out there?
- isomer have same melting points
- Why does adding salt lower the freezing point of water?
- Organic Chemistry
- Biology glucose & glycogen
- Chemistry help?
- Dipole dipole moment help?
- OCR Chemistry - Why does H2S have a lower boiling point than H2Se?
- Haloalkanes & Their Boiling/Melting Points
Related university courses
Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry with Study Abroad
Applied Science (Chemistry), HND Top Up
Liverpool Community College
University of Oxford
Chemistry with a Year Abroad
Chemistry, Green Principles and Sustainable Processes
University of York
Medicinal and Biological Chemistry
University of Edinburgh
University of Leeds
University of Huddersfield