The Student Room Group

Learndirect- presentation advice

Hello

I am studying online for an access to HE course and I am currently on unit 7. For this unit I have to make a video presentation which shows me delivering my presentation with my slides in the background. If anybody did the course or faced the same situation could you please give me advice on how you managed to do it?

Many thanks.
Be concise
Know what you wish to discuss etc
Reply 2
Original post by tinygirl96
Be concise
Know what you wish to discuss etc

But how should I do the presentation? I mean i don't have a projector. So I don't know how to do it. Any advice?
Make notes. See if you can borrow equipment or get someone to help.
Reply 4
Original post by H&A
But how should I do the presentation? I mean i don't have a projector. So I don't know how to do it. Any advice?

You don’t need one. I’m with learn direct and did my presentation showing my slides on the laptop. I sat at and angle and even angled my phone to record myself and my laptop. I got a distinction too
Reply 5
Original post by EOA25
You don’t need one. I’m with learn direct and did my presentation showing my slides on the laptop. I sat at and angle and even angled my phone to record myself and my laptop. I got a distinction too

Yeah I did the same at the end, had no other way haha. I have got distinction too. Congratulation for passing it.
Reply 6
Original post by EOA25

hello, i was wondering if someone can help me with the information. unit 13- chemical bonding and structure.
Question 2:
You are required to deliver a short presentation which demonstrates your understanding of polarisation and intermolecular forces.

The presentation must include the following:
Define and give examples of polar molecules and dipole moments.
Predict types of water intermolecular forces.
Explain the consequences of the multiple hydrogen bonding in water.

AC 31.1: Define and give examples of polar molecules and dipole moments
AC 31.2: Predict the types of intermolecular forces observed in water (as an extreme example) and list these in order of increasing strength
AC 31.3: Explain the consequences of the multiple hydrogen bonding in water, including discussion of the density of ice and water, melting and boiling points in relation to molar mass and heat capacity of water
Original post by H&amp
Hello

I am studying online for an access to HE course and I am currently on unit 7. For this unit I have to make a video presentation which shows me delivering my presentation with my slides in the background. If anybody did the course or faced the same situation could you please give me advice on how you managed to do it?

Many thanks.

https://youtu.be/TJKF9zNZwQM?feature=shared

That’s how I did mine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending