The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Redpanda91

Spoiler

Donna can't be a time-lord.

She doesn't have a fog-watch, she's not smart, she's plain human.
Introspectre
I'm pleased they discovered the thing about the bees, that was driving me mad!

I KNOW! When Tennant asked if there was anything odd going on I was screaming "The BEES! Dear god, the bloody bees!" Yeah, I'm a lunatic.
Reply 2282
Flick The Switch
This is probably nothing, but in the episode Turn Left, Donna is meant to get rid of the thing on her back right? So how come today that woman said, you have something on your back?

oooooo good point... maybe its still there and she gets rid of it and everything goes back to normal??
RK
They bloody better be messing with us.

He cannot regerante yet. Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He won't leave doctor who.

BBC would lose thousands of viewers if they let him go.

...imagine anne robinson being the new doctor who. :eek:
Kagutsuchi

What on earth is a fog-watch? :confused:

EDIT - Ooh, sorry, fob watch :wink: Stupid moment.
Reply 2285
i hope she does die
Kagutsuchi

Spoiler tags!! Not everyone wants to read about that theory. And it's a fob watch :p:
upturnedpalms
I KNOW! When Tennant asked if there was anything odd going on I was screaming "The BEES! Dear god, the bloody bees!" Yeah, I'm a lunatic.

Haha, I was doing the same! We're coooool!
Rob801

Spoiler

Spoiler

squid
That confused me also.
Do you remember that she "altered" time back to how it was and you see the bug thing lying on the floor? Maybe it got onto her back somehow? Or maybe, there still living in a different time?

IE David Tennant is the Doctor again and Harriette never dies?

That has a direct link with time and let's face it, David Tennant ISN'T going to leave. So it's not the time pocket, it may have something to do with that.
Reply 2290
imagine Matt Lucas as the camp doctor lmao - with a set of furry dice hangin in the middle
upturnedpalms

I did that :p:

My brother thinks that I am crazy now :cry:
I didn't get that episode, so could someone break it down for me? Donna didn't get rid on the thing on her back like she was meant to because in this episode, the woman said she had something on her back. Also, who started Bad Wolf?
Introspectre
Haha, I was doing the same! We're coooool!

I was also going "It's Harriet Jones, bet you anything, HARRIET JONES!" Of course, no one else cared, so I looked like a bit of an idiot.
Emm, Bad Wolf was a message that Rose left throughout time when she absorbed the time vortex, if that's the name of it...
randdom

Spoiler

Spoiler

upturnedpalms
I was also going "It's Harriet Jones, bet you anything, HARRIET JONES!" Of course, no one else cared, so I looked like a bit of an idiot.

Same! Are you... me? :p:
I'm with you on being confused...

I reckon we'll find out about why it is still there (if it is still there) and how Bad Wolf specifically came about. (I remember it was the TARDIS that scattered it across the Universe... When Rose looked into it that time when she was sent away because the doctor was on that Satellite...)
And is the david tennant doctor going to regenerate into - the david tennant doctor? :confused:
He's still going to be playing the roll right? But when the Doctor regenerates he changes appearance..

We don't know who started Bad Wolf, and she still had the time sucking beetle thing yeh. Watch next week to find out? (Don't forget it's on earlier at 6.40 :wink:)

uth =]
Kagutsuchi

Spoiler

Spoiler

Latest