The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Miss.Naughty
Yup, imagine if they didn't cast David Tennant? Oh good god it doesnt bare thinking about :lol: :smile: lol!

He certainly makes Saturday night viewing extra special :tongue:

Perv... :p:
Miss.Naughty
He certainly makes Saturday night viewing extra special :tongue:

Drewski

Yeah, you can read that line in totally the wrong way :p:
Hahahaha :biggrin:
He is good looking though... with his suit and trainers look... *daydreams*
:p:
Reply 2543
Good looking???

Understatement of the century...
Redpanda91
Hahahaha :biggrin:
He is good looking though... with his suit and trainers look... *daydreams*
:p:

Pssh. I can wear trainers with a suit... Wouldn't get half as many [or, 'any'] girls fawning over me! :rolleyes:

I will admit though, my hair is nowhere near as cool...
Drewski
Pssh. I can wear trainers with a suit... Wouldn't get half as many [or, 'any'] girls fawning over me! :rolleyes:

I will admit though, my hair is nowhere near as cool...

Aww well, make it that cool :p: Tis because he is incredibly good looking as well... *daydreams* once i'm in daydream mode you can't get me out for a longgg time :wink:
Redpanda91
Aww well, make it that cool :p: Tis because he is incredibly good looking as well... *daydreams* once i'm in daydream mode you can't get me out for a longgg time :wink:

Come on Panda, come on, snap out of it *clicks fingers a few times* come on, back to the land of the living... David Tennant, sorry, but he isn't going to be coming down your garden any time soon...:rolleyes:
Drewski
Come on Panda, come on, snap out of it *clicks fingers a few times* come on, back to the land of the living... David Tennant, sorry, but he isn't going to be coming down your garden any time soon...:rolleyes:

Oh *looks disappointed when she realises David Tennant isn't here* :frown:
Shame... :p:
Did you see the episode of Derren Brown with David Tennant in a wetsuit? :p:

EDIT ~ I've just realised how that reads. Try again. Did you see that episode of Derren Brown's show which had David Tennant on it? In a westsuit? The old version made it sound like they were in there together... :s-smilie:
upturnedpalms

EDIT ~ I've just realised how that reads. Try again. Did you see that episode of Derren Brown's show which had David Tennant on it? In a westsuit? The old version made it sound like they were in there together... :s-smilie:

I enjoyed seeing that :smile:
Mmmm
upturnedpalms

Oh god... I'd *just* calmed her down, don't set her off again!:rolleyes:
Drewski
Oh god... I'd *just* calmed her down, don't set her off again!:rolleyes:

Couldn't resist, sorry. :p:
upturnedpalms
Couldn't resist, sorry. :p:

It's just... sooo unhelpful!
Drewski
I thought the same after Ecclestone. I didn't think anyone else could do it quite so well. But the writers adapt, they change their style, they make it suit the actor. It would be interesting to see, that's for sure.

Same.... I only got into Doctor Who towards the end of series one... I refused to watch the first few programs cos I thought it'd be another lame programme.... how wrong was I!

But then I got annoyed that Christopher Eccleston didn't want to be "typecast" and left.... Never thought we'd find a good doctor again. Boy was I wrong!

upturndpalms

If they were in it together, that would have been cool!

David Tennant in a wetsuit! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

David Tennant.... Mmmmmmmmmmm!

David Tennant in his glasses!!! MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I am NOT oobssessed.... Honest! :p:

And Drewski - don't be so harsh on yourself - I think you're quite cute :p:
Somebody
Same.... I only got into Doctor Who towards the end of series one... I refused to watch the first few programs cos I thought it'd be another lame programme.... how wrong was I!

But then I got annoyed that Christopher Eccleston didn't want to be "typecast" and left.... Never thought we'd find a good doctor again. Boy was I wrong!

If they were in it together, that would have been cool!

David Tennant in a wetsuit! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

David Tennant.... Mmmmmmmmmmm!

David Tennant in his glasses!!! MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I am NOT oobssessed.... Honest! :p:

And Drewski - don't be so harsh on yourself - I think you're quite cute :p:

:blushing: :love:

Thanks...:redface:

[I think you are, too... You also have an awesome taste in music]
Gawd, what is it with TSR being so damn horny all of a sudden? Girls fawning over David Tennant, members flirting with each other...You wouldn't catch me doing that...

And I think I inadvertently spoilt at least the beginning of the next episode for myself. I don't know any plot details save for one thing, but I shan't say anything, just so no one else has it spoilt.

I wish I hadn't spoilt it for myself though :frown:
Dinendal Leralonde
Gawd, what is it with TSR being so damn horny all of a sudden? Girls fawning over David Tennant, members flirting with each other...You wouldn't catch me doing that...

Sowwy. What can I say? Nothing really :wink:

Awwwww, thankies Drewski! :biggrin: *hugs* :smile:

5 DAYS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Incidentally, who declared their love to me in a rep?
Dinendal Leralonde

And I think I inadvertently spoilt at least the beginning of the next episode for myself. I don't know any plot details save for one thing, but I shan't say anything, just so no one else has it spoilt.

I wish I hadn't spoilt it for myself though :frown:

Can you atleast tell me how you managed to spoil it so I can go and do the same :p:
Drewski

Perv? i think not! Fan...admirer...YES! :smile:

oh so i see, it's alright for you guys to say 'i wouldn't oppose to Jenny being the next dr...' and etc, but for me to say what i did it's a different matter huh. Hey no fair!

Wasps26
Good looking???

Understatement of the century...

Darn right. He deserves a more definite and flattering term than that. :wink:

Latest