The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

looooooooooool best story ever.

I know!! You are Alice from Vicar of Dibley :eek2: (the reference will be lost if you've not seen the final of the series, but eh :wink: )
cant wait for the second part tonight...
Oh yeah it is tonight
That was actually the best episode of Doctor Who ever
Reply 1784
When is Rose coming back?!?!?!
For the series climax. Like the last 2/3 episodes I think.
they completely made out that it would be either last week or this week, but i think they'll drag it out. i don't think it will be for another couple of weeks yet.
Reply 1787
Yeah I thought it'd be in one of the previous 2 episodes, but nope :mad:
She's coming back for the final two, a two parter.
Reply 1789
I know they advertise it soo much. Yet shes not here yet!
btw what did you all think of today's episode? Who the hell is that lady and what is the doctor's name?!
But I thought she was stuck in the parallel world or something?
Reply 1791
there's only two episodes left or Is it three.
but today gave a great episode. I reckon we will see her in probably two seasons as doc who new assistant.
i thought she was donna's kid lol
It was pretty good really.
Reply 1793
Lol Donna's kid. It was alright today, still I keep expecting Rose and I get nothing! I dunno, he musta loved the lady or something. Maybe it's his daughter.
Reply 1794
I think this series has been really good for introducing loads of new ideas that could get tied up the next few seasons :biggrin: :biggrin: I hope Dr Who continues for a while yet, as there's loads of stuff I now want to know..

As for the Rose thing, I agree with most others when they say she'll be coming back for the last two... they always have a big big story line at the end.
Reply 1795
Mcjazz
Lol Donna's kid. It was alright today, still I keep expecting Rose and I get nothing! I dunno, he musta loved the lady or something. Maybe it's his daughter.

Definitely not, way too much sexual tension there for that :P

I hate waiting a week between episodes =( I am so impatient.
Reply 1796
Dashavoo
Definitely not, way too much sexual tension there for that :P

I hate waiting a week between episodes =( I am so impatient.

Sameee. Waiting is rubbish :frown: There's always sexual tension in dr who though; just look at Donna. Pwoar.
Reply 1797
There is already a thread for Doctor Who you know :rolleyes:
I thought it was quite clear she was his wife.
Reply 1799
Tennant...

*drools*

I hate how much of a Dr Who nerd I am. :biggrin:
That episode pretty much ruled...

Latest