Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
1 in 15 at a guess.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah the international students do get priority and there are loads of students who apply to Lakeside so it is quite difficult. I guess its pot luck.
Reply 3
Email the admission person and say '******* that ******* and give me a place'

Best way of securing a place there me thinks. *JK

Anyways, I went on a Aston openday and by far thought the Lakeside accomodation was the best. Everywhere else on campus was kinda shoddy, so I guess demand for it is going to be quite high.
i got lakeside im so happs lol
Reply 5
Equally, if anyone didn't get it - no worries. Standard rocks!
Reply 6
Claim disability!

the lower floors have some specially equipped rooms
Reply 7
I'd find that quite rude to claim disability if you don't have one.
Reply 8
It would also be fairly difficult ^^
Reply 9
Equally sometimes there aren't enough applicants with disabilities to fill the allocation of disabled rooms and people get lucky and receive that room. That would be ideal.

Or if all the rooms were bigger, that would also be ideal.
Yeah I know some people in Vauxhall House who've got disabled rooms but they got lucky. They're all international students too.
Reply 11
dunno send off ur application as soon as u can and make sure you have lakeside as your priority, I did that and I got in fine as a non international student, my whole flat of 7 were all non international students
Reply 12
Getting worried now sent it off ages ago and no reply about accomodation, HOPING for lakeside!!!
MintyFresh
Getting worried now sent it off ages ago and no reply about accomodation, HOPING for lakeside!!!

you wont find out what accommodation youve got until results day and have actually confirmed you are going to Aston, so august sometime
Reply 14
Too long, well i can just stew for a bit on the prospect of unblocking hairy plugholes in the standard accomodation :frown:
eww, thanks for that image :puke: lol
Reply 16
I could introduce more images but i think that might be going a little far, what course have you applied too?
me? im already at Aston, ive just finished my first year there :p: lol
Reply 18
Ah! are you liking it??
is lakeside like the best accomodation at aston then? how does it compare to The Heights?

Latest