The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston University Optometry Interview 2024

Hello! I have an interview for Aston uni tomorrow afternoon and was wondering if anyone has already had an interview from them, what type of questions did they ask this year and any advice??
Original post by Lauralee13
Hello! I have an interview for Aston uni tomorrow afternoon and was wondering if anyone has already had an interview from them, what type of questions did they ask this year and any advice??

The Aston interview was bad, you’d be fine! It’s like having a normal conversation with someone. Take your time answering the questions and make sure to have questions to ask them!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
The Aston interview was bad, you’d be fine! It’s like having a normal conversation with someone. Take your time answering the questions and make sure to have questions to ask them!
thank you so much, was it really that bad??:bawling:

No nooo omg sorry, I meant it was even bad 😭😭😭
No nooo omg sorry, I meant it was even bad 😭😭😭

Something going on with my autocorrect. The Aston Interview wasn’t that bad.

The interview was actually alright I thought I could’ve done much better and was truly shocked when I got the offer.
Reply 6
The interview was actually alright I thought I could’ve done much better and was truly shocked when I got the offer.
Thank you so much for letting me know, big congrats to you on your offer!!
Reply 7
Was the scenario difficult?? I'm trying to read up on lots of scenerios that could be asked:bawling:
Was the scenario difficult?? I'm trying to read up on lots of scenerios that could be asked:bawling:

My scenario wasn’t bad but I only mentioned two things for it, couldn’t said a lot more tho.
Reply 9
My scenario wasn’t bad but I only mentioned two things for it, couldn’t said a lot more tho.
okay thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest