The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Aston University Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Aston University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Aston University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official Aston University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Aston University.

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

hi guysss! im applying to aston this year for optometry. Im currently on a gap year and looking to retake an exam in summer 2024. aston is gonna be my firm choice if i get a offer from them (IA), anyone else?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Heyyy, I’ve applied to study Construction project management.
I’m not too sure if i can make it to open days, i really hope i can and i feel nervous to start😭 as a shy person my social skills aren’t great but i’m excited to move out and be independent :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest