The Student Room Group

FEMALE EN-SUITE room for female student in Manchester, excellent and safe location

Hi I am looking for a replacement tenant for a room I booked within 5-12 mins walking distance from University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University. The total contract starts from 14th Sept 1029 for 51 weeks ending in Sept 5th 2020 and price is total 6731 (132 pppw). Beautiful room with private bathroom, lots of sunlight, long study table, 3/4 bed, closet. Excellent support team at the accommodation. It is far better than other student halls which is why I lived here for the last 2 consecutive years.
Female Student required. The living space will be shared with 3 other females only. Please drop me a line if interested can shared many pictures of this room (lived here for the last 2 years, moving in with friend)
No place in Manchester is safe... good luck with the shagging and shanking!
Reply 2
Original post by captainamerica77
No place in Manchester is safe... good luck with the shagging and shanking!

Actually being an international female student, living so far away from my home country, I have never felt unsafe in this Accomodation & I have lived here for the last 2 years. lots of people and shops around right on the main oxford street, neither me nor any of my female flatmates ever had a problem :smile:
Original post by aroni06
Actually being an international female student, living so far away from my home country, I have never felt unsafe in this Accomodation & I have lived here for the last 2 years. lots of people and shops around right on the main oxford street, neither me nor any of my female flatmates ever had a problem :smile:

Luck was with you and maybe you didnt step out of your flat after 11 cause your mum back home warned you? But its not how Manchester actually is... despite spending 2 years you dont know what Manchesters dark side is like...
Reply 4
Well I come from a come from a country with a lots of problems regarding safety issues so am naturally a careful person.. I have out with friends after 11 12 at night and we always had fun.The thing is, this I started the thread thinking anyone might interested in the room that I have.. and not the deep dark secret of Manchester. I explained that as a girl living alone in this hall, it was very safe and the stuffs were always helpful.. I don’t know how u got that’s we are talking about the crime rate in Manchester. Please kindly keep it relevant as I am looking. For a tenant here and a female student urgently looking for a room might not see the point amongst all our jibber jabber..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending