The Student Room Group

Bimm Brighton houseshare

Hi there my name is Matt and I’m looking for some people to move in with this September(2024) or if anyone is looking for one person please get in touch or reply to this, cheers.
Reply 1
Hey, I'm looking too. I'm using the coapt website which is suggested by them and they group students together to share a flat. If you contact BIMM they should be able to send you the link
What course are you looking into?
(edited 1 week ago)
Original post by Plucy
Hey, I'm looking too. I'm using the coapt website which is suggested by them and they group students together to share a flat. If you contact BIMM they should be able to send you the link
What course are you looking into?

I’m going in to do songwriting and production wbu?
Reply 3
Original post by Matt.burgess06
I’m going in to do songwriting and production wbu?

Oh nice. That's a cool mix. I'm gonna do vocals and event management, although I still need to decide if I'm definitely going to BIMM or not
Original post by Plucy
Oh nice. That's a cool mix. I'm gonna do vocals and event management, although I still need to decide if I'm definitely going to BIMM or not

Yeah fair enough, I didn’t really leave myself any other options for uni so bimm is my only one haha
Reply 5
Yeah fair enough, I didn’t really leave myself any other options for uni so bimm is my only one haha

Couldn't you do clearing if you don't wanna go?
(edited 1 week ago)
Original post by Plucy
Couldn't you do clearing if you don't wanna go?

I do wanna go 100% I just didn’t apply for any other unis
Reply 7
I do wanna go 100% I just didn’t apply for any other unis

Oh right ok 😂 sorry I misunderstood
Hiya. Also looking to find a group to houseshare. Going in to do Performance and Business.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending