The Student Room Group

London sublet accommodation

Hi!! I’m looking for a room, preferably Shoreditch area. 30th March for 1 month (flexible with the dates). Would be soo grateful if anyone could help, thankuu!🫶🏼
Not super close to Shoreditch but have a studio available in Chelsea!
Original post by Quyen_3
Hi!! I’m looking for a room, preferably Shoreditch area. 30th March for 1 month (flexible with the dates). Would be soo grateful if anyone could help, thankuu!🫶🏼
Hello!
I'm leaving my ensuite in Central London!
I am looking to transfer the last fifteen weeks of my tenancy contract (April through mid-July) to someone else.
The room is an Ensuite (with private bathroom) between Clerkenwell and Islington, close to King's Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Angel stations. The closest tube station is Old Street. It's about a twenty minute walk/15 minute bus ride to the middle of Shoreditch.
Completely equipped shared kitchen. The room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed and the full bathroom is equipped with a shower. Laundry and bicycle storage are available in the building. The area and building are very safe, only students may reside!
Please don't hesitate to reach out for more details!
Reply 3
Original post by josefina1
Hello!
I'm leaving my ensuite in Central London!
I am looking to transfer the last fifteen weeks of my tenancy contract (April through mid-July) to someone else.
The room is an Ensuite (with private bathroom) between Clerkenwell and Islington, close to King's Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Angel stations. The closest tube station is Old Street. It's about a twenty minute walk/15 minute bus ride to the middle of Shoreditch.
Completely equipped shared kitchen. The room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed and the full bathroom is equipped with a shower. Laundry and bicycle storage are available in the building. The area and building are very safe, only students may reside!
Please don't hesitate to reach out for more details!
Hi! Thank you for all the information! How much is it per month?:smile:
Hi! I am looking for a FEMALE STUDENT to take over my tenancy at Lightfoot Hall student accommodation in Chelsea.
I will be moving out late March/early April, and the lease is until September 7th 2024. There is a bus stop right outside the accommodation and tube stations are 10 minutes walk away.
Room Type: Twin En-suite
Rent: £235 per week, All bills included
Please do not hesitate to contact with if you have further questions or are interested!
Original post by soggywaffles
Not super close to Shoreditch but have a studio available in Chelsea!

Hi! Is your studio still available for the months of July and August? If so, how much is it per month?
Reply 6
Hi, looking for a replacement tenant for an en-suite room in Tottenham Hale. The accom is Unite Students and called Emily Bowes Court. I am looking for someone to take over the contract until 06.07.24. The weekly price is £225. It’s on the 8th floor and a 3 mins walk away from a retail park that has Lidl, tk maxx, greggs, costa etc. It’s a one minute walk away from the gym, asda and tesco. The underground station is also a minute walk away which takes you through the Victoria line or the train to Stratford Westfield. It’s a great accom in a great area for a good price in London - the reason I am moving out is because I won't need to be in London over this period anymore.Please let me know if you’re interested!
Original post by arifeen_sk
Hi! I am looking for a FEMALE STUDENT to take over my tenancy at Lightfoot Hall student accommodation in Chelsea.
I will be moving out late March/early April, and the lease is until September 7th 2024. There is a bus stop right outside the accommodation and tube stations are 10 minutes walk away.
Room Type: Twin En-suite
Rent: £235 per week, All bills included
Please do not hesitate to contact with if you have further questions or are interested!
Hello is this still available?
Original post by Quyen_3

Hi there! If you’re still looking for accommodation in London, you can visit Casita. The website has endless accommodation options to choose from, e.g., en-suite, single-bedroom, studio, and one-bedroom apartments. The website is user-friendly, and you can find several providers that have excellent amenities and facilities, which will make your stay much easier and more comfortable. You’ll definitely find what you’re looking for, and even better, at a reasonable price! Just prioritise what you’re looking for in an accommodation and start your hunt with Casita.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending