The Student Room Group

London student accomodation needed asap 2023!!

I am a kcl student looking for an ensuite accommodation for around 44-48 weeks, I don't mind taking over a kings residencies accommodation like angel lane or even private accommodation. Please contact me asap

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shreyanayee123
I am a kcl student looking for an ensuite accommodation for around 44-48 weeks, I don't mind taking over a kings residencies accommodation like angel lane or even private accommodation. Please contact me asap

Hi, I have an ensuite at Wellington Lodge ( near KCL Waterloo and Strand campus) that i sadly have to release. if interested please get in touch
Original post by louisvohayes
Hi, I have an ensuite at Wellington Lodge ( near KCL Waterloo and Strand campus) that i sadly have to release. if interested please get in touch

Hi, I would love to take this over for you, could you please email me details of the contract length, price etc. My email is [email protected]
Hi, I would love to take this over for you, could you please email me details of the contract length, price etc. My email is [email protected]

sure, will email you now
sure, will email you now

i had my dad send you email...i'm working at the moment
i had my dad send you email...i'm working at the moment

did you get my email ok?
Reply 6

Interested, is this available?
just sent you a PM.
Reply 8

Hey could you please DM more info about this? Thanks
Original post by sarlee88
Hey could you please DM more info about this? Thanks

The room is in the process of being re-let, if anything changes in next few days i will let you know. The room was £399/week 51 week contract fyi
Hi, I have a classic studio plus room available in the Mcmillan Student Village, about 10 mins away from Guys Campus, London Bridge
It is a contract till the start of september
£269pw
double bed
large bathroom with shower
kitchenette
I have a room available in Stratford Westfield unite students Angel Lane for kcl students. It is 255 per week, ensuite and self-catered. if interested please reply to this message. do not privately message me!!

I have a room available at wolfson house! Available to kcl undergraduate students. £169 per week
Reply 13
Hi I'm looking for someone to takeover a room at Stratford one unite students. The rent is 265pw and the contract is 51 weeks (it started 23/09/23 to 14/09/24)It's a basic ensuite. 11sqm and has a small double bed. It's near stratford station which is quite good for transport - trains and buses.It's also near UCL EAST campus. It's a 10 min walk. please message me if interested

I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!
Reply 15

Transferring tenancy so need someone to replace me soon
Student accommodation in London. £235 a week
About the accommodation;
Single bed
TV in shared space
Shared bathroom
Study desk and chair
Wardrobe
Chest of drawers
Mirror
Shower
Sink
Toilet
About this building;
All-inclusive bills
Free WiFi
Free contents insurance
CCTV
CCTV
Laundry facilities
City centre location
Social spaces
Great public transport links
Zone 2 at The Arcade, home to over 300 people and perfectly located 10 minutes from London Metropolitan University. Just 8 minutes from Holloway Road Tube Station, another 10 minutes from central London and surrounded by the many conveniences of the local area. There’s a cinema just down the road, Arsenal’s majestic Emirates Stadium across the road, and a growing range of food, drink and independent shopping options. A big supermarket and shopping centre is close by as well as the Nag’s Head covered market, offering fresh food and dining.
Looking for someone to take over my room at Orchard Lisle House ASAP. I have a double room situated right next to Guy's campus. Please reply if interested x
(edited 4 months ago)

Hello! I am transferring my contract (ensuite room at Angel Lane - Stratford E15 1FF) to a POSTGRAD KCL student. - £255/week - Tenancy starting from January 2024 - Quiet study room - 24/7 reception - 5 minutes walk from Stratford station - Shared kitchen and living room area - Social activities - Washing machines - All amenities and bills included If you are interested, please contact me
Reply 18
Original post by Lulubyjb
Transferring tenancy so need someone to replace me soon
Student accommodation in London. £235 a week
About the accommodation;
Single bed
TV in shared space
Shared bathroom
Study desk and chair
Wardrobe
Chest of drawers
Mirror
Shower
Sink
Toilet
About this building;
All-inclusive bills
Free WiFi
Free contents insurance
CCTV
CCTV
Laundry facilities
City centre location
Social spaces
Great public transport links
Zone 2 at The Arcade, home to over 300 people and perfectly located 10 minutes from London Metropolitan University. Just 8 minutes from Holloway Road Tube Station, another 10 minutes from central London and surrounded by the many conveniences of the local area. There’s a cinema just down the road, Arsenal’s majestic Emirates Stadium across the road, and a growing range of food, drink and independent shopping options. A big supermarket and shopping centre is close by as well as the Nag’s Head covered market, offering fresh food and dining.

Is this room still available
Reply 19
I have on Ensuite Available to let until September in Urbanest City, tower hill. It's on the 5th floor. Price: £309 per week 16sq.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending