The Student Room Group

SOAS PG student looking to take over tenancy

I'm looking for somewhere in or around Bloomsbury, London (i.e. walking distance to SOAS), budget around £230 per week bills inc, for terms 2 and 3, i.e. from January until mid-June. I would appreciate any leads - thank you! PS I'm female, open to female-only or mixed accommodation.
Reply 1
Original post by Mama_K
I'm looking for somewhere in or around Bloomsbury, London (i.e. walking distance to SOAS), budget around £230 per week bills inc, for terms 2 and 3, i.e. from January until mid-June. I would appreciate any leads - thank you! PS I'm female, open to female-only or mixed accommodation.

Hi I have a room in Holloway in iq the arcade for £244pw, bills included, would I be interested?
Reply 2
Original post by freya12377
Hi I have a room in Holloway in iq the arcade for £244pw, bills included, would I be interested?

Ah that’s a bit far as I’d need public transport putting it out of budget; thank you very much for replying, though, and good luck finding someone
Hi! I have a room in Stratford for £280 a month, it would end in september which leaves you a lot of time to find someone else or stay there a little longer! Pls lmk if you would be interested
Reply 4
Original post by metallic-wailing
Hi! I have a room in Stratford for £280 a month, it would end in september which leaves you a lot of time to find someone else or stay there a little longer! Pls lmk if you would be interested

I’m afraid that’s out of my budget, but thanks for your reply! Good luck finding someone
I have an en-suite room available from January (Single Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.
The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. There is nothing wrong with the room and the flatmates are very nice, it is available as I am now deferring a year.
Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.
The room is available from January onwards at just £204pw (including bills and everything) and is available until September 2024.
Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/
Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Reply 6
Thanks Will, but it's a bit far out for me and is available for longer than I need though that's a great price for a single en-suite!
Good luck finding someone!
Reply 7
Just bumping this up as I'm still looking. Thanks!
Reply 8
Hi, I have a room that is £211.86 per week, en-suite single room. It is in Kings Cross, so a short walking distance to SOAS like you wanted. please let me know if you are interested. thank you
Reply 9
Original post by nara1240
Hi, I have a room that is £211.86 per week, en-suite single room. It is in Kings Cross, so a short walking distance to SOAS like you wanted. please let me know if you are interested. thank you

Hi Nara, what are the contract dates, and is it open to PG students ? Very interested - thank you!
Reply 10
Hi I got a Bronze Studio in East London (Blackhorse), really good location and transport (less than 20 minutes away from central in the Victoria line)
[start]£404 pw all bills included.[/start]
[start]Message me
Reply 11
[quote="palomapr;98992164"]Hi I got a Bronze Studio in East London (Blackhorse), really good location and transport (less than 20 minutes away from central in the Victoria line)
[start]£404 pw all bills included.[/start]
[start]Message me [/start]
oh and you can move ASAP and the contract will end on the 12 of July
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Mama_K
Hi Nara, what are the contract dates, and is it open to PG students ? Very interested - thank you!

Hi PM please if you can
Reply 13
I can’t reply yet because my account is new but I’ll respond to your message when my account lets me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending