The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Muslims in Dundee or anyone

R there any muslims going to university of Dundee? Are the people nice there? Is there a lot of crime? And is there anyone else thats applied to the uni?
heyy, I'm sikh so had similar questions to yourself when starting haha. I am about to start second year there and Dundee is very diverse so im sure there will be muslims! You can join the pakistani society as well and should find your people. I also noticed a sign of a mosque near to the university so defo. The crime honestly isn't that high as its a student city but there will probably be places that will have high crime - but thats with basically all cities. There are nice people up there but you probably will meet *****y people too but that's just life ennit. I hope I was of help of all, feel free to message for any further questions and goodluck with everything! :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Oh wow thank youuu!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Oh wow thank youuu!!!

no worries man
Original post by chandan2000
heyy, I'm sikh so had similar questions to yourself when starting haha. I am about to start second year there and Dundee is very diverse so im sure there will be muslims! You can join the pakistani society as well and should find your people. I also noticed a sign of a mosque near to the university so defo. The crime honestly isn't that high as its a student city but there will probably be places that will have high crime - but thats with basically all cities. There are nice people up there but you probably will meet *****y people too but that's just life ennit. I hope I was of help of all, feel free to message for any further questions and goodluck with everything! :smile:

Hi
R u from England?
Hi
R u from England?

hey, yes i am
Reply 6
hello,
i'm muslim too and had the same question lol
Hi I'm a Muslim and I am going to dundee university this September I will be studying Law llb and staying in halls of residence.
Hi , I'm also muslim and studying the same course at Dundee!!
Original post by Miram-Angel
Hi I'm a Muslim and I am going to dundee university this September I will be studying Law llb and staying in halls of residence.
Original post by Aroobixcube
Hi , I'm also muslim and studying the same course at Dundee!!

omg I think im in a gc with you :biggrin:
Original post by Miram-Angel

I think we know each other :biggrin:
Original post by shmzank
hello,
i'm muslim too and had the same question lol

oh hey! what do you study
oh hey! what do you study

A year old thread…
actually the last post was 3 months old :tongue:
Original post by 0ptics
A year old thread…

and im not very active here :colondollar: