The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Study space

Does anyone know where a study space can be booked in London or Harrow. I am finding it difficult to concentrate at home.
(edited 3 years ago)
Library
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Serenity111
Does anyone know where a study space can be booked in London or Harrow. I am finding it difficult to concentrate at home.

Hello

Students can book a study space in Harrow, Cavendish or Marylebone if they cannot study at home. You can book a space for a single time slot of 11am–7pm Monday to Friday. Here is the link to the book a space page on the website. Scroll down to the booking tab.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 3
Original post by University of Westminster
Hello

Students can book a study space in Harrow, Cavendish or Marylebone if they cannot study at home. You can book a space for a single time slot of 11am–7pm Monday to Friday. Here is the link to the book a space page on the website. Scroll down to the booking tab.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Thank you, do I have to be a student of University of Westminster
Reply 4
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Library

Most libraries are not allowing you to study, just borrow books or use computers.
Original post by Serenity111
Thank you, do I have to be a student of University of Westminster

yes you would need to be a student of Westminster. If you are not at Westminster you should ask at your own university library as I am sure they will have a similar system for students.

Kim
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending