The Student Room Group

Aqua business gcse

Hi. Does anyone have the Aqa business studies gcse past paper from 2019 please? Is it available to the public or is only the mark scheme available ?
I’ve finished my GCSES already but i remember writing what will come up in another post a long time ago so i’ve copied and pasted it here :

“did the exam paper today and all i remember is : knowing advantages and disadvantages of a plc and sole trader, knowing the advantages of e - commerce, net profit/loss, segmentation, location, diseconomy of scale, break even graph, and thats all i remember.
the first five questions were just ticking the boxes and you had to read off a break even chart or something like that.”

I’m unsure if it’s available to the public or not but hope that helped anyways.
Original post by sumayaaa
I’ve finished my GCSES already but i remember writing what will come up in another post a long time ago so i’ve copied and pasted it here :

“did the exam paper today and all i remember is : knowing advantages and disadvantages of a plc and sole trader, knowing the advantages of e - commerce, net profit/loss, segmentation, location, diseconomy of scale, break even graph, and thats all i remember.
the first five questions were just ticking the boxes and you had to read off a break even chart or something like that.”

I’m unsure if it’s available to the public or not but hope that helped anyways.

thanks so much that was very helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest