hey id love to talk how ru x
yo i'm in yr 11 :hello:
Reply 6
heyy how r ur exams going
Original post by taylor2317
yo i'm in yr 11 :hello:
Original post by amelia5757

good - which is bad bc i've gaslit myself into thinking they're all gonna be easy and now I've done like no revision :cry:

how r urs?
Reply 9
oh same lol kind of stressing for edexcel maths tmw but literally have no motivation to revise rn. they have gone alright so far id say except French lol.. what options did u take?
oh same lol kind of stressing for edexcel maths tmw but literally have no motivation to revise rn. they have gone alright so far id say except French lol.. what options did u take?

yh the only bad ones so far for me were french reading and listening but writing was great imo.

AQA:

English
Science (Trilogy)
French
Computer Science
D&T (Product Design)

Edexcel:

Maths (Higher)
Geography (A)

What about u?
oh cool yeah same with me for aqua French the writing was good but just not sure if it will help because of how badly the listening went for me lol

I did
edexcel :
maths higher, English, biology, Chemistry, physics, history, computer science
aqa:
French , further maths

how ru feeling about maths paper 2 tmw
oh cool yeah same with me for aqua French the writing was good but just not sure if it will help because of how badly the listening went for me lol

I did
edexcel :
maths higher, English, biology, Chemistry, physics, history, computer science
aqa:
French , further maths

how ru feeling about maths paper 2 tmw

tbh i'm not overly worried about maths, despite me needing it to do it for a-levels lmfao
oh that's good lol I've always been more of an English and history person so maths isn't my strongest, I feel like I've gone rlly downhill in yr11 as I feel I used to be so much better. I wouldn't have done further maths if I was given the option but it was compulsory despite me only being predicted a 7 in regular maths. anyways as long as I get at least a 6 ill be happy. what other subjects do you want to do for a level?
oh that's good lol I've always been more of an English and history person so maths isn't my strongest, I feel like I've gone rlly downhill in yr11 as I feel I used to be so much better. I wouldn't have done further maths if I was given the option but it was compulsory despite me only being predicted a 7 in regular maths. anyways as long as I get at least a 6 ill be happy. what other subjects do you want to do for a level?

ah - i'm sure you'll do fine. I wanna do Maths, Eng Lit and Computer Science or A-Levels. What about urself?
Reply 15
hey, another year eleven. just had back to back double exam days and there is grey mush where my brain used to be. i honestly don't understand why they're all so close together? just exhausts you so you can't do as well as you might have. definitely looking forward to the summer though
Reply 16
I had a back to back double exam as well, which subjects did you have??
Reply 17
Spanish & RS, then maths and history on wednesday. Genuinely fighting to keep awake at the end of history! What were yours?
Original post by penee_925
Spanish & RS, then maths and history on wednesday. Genuinely fighting to keep awake at the end of history! What were yours?

what board do you do for history?
Reply 19
Original post by probably_sane
what board do you do for history?

I think Edexcel, we did crime and punishment, the cold war, Kings Richard and John, and Russian depth. Did you do something different?

Quick Reply

Latest