The Student Room Group

Official Veterinary Medicine Applicants thread 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Congrats to everyone who’s received an offer from Liverpool so far! Those who are still waiting to hear back don’t worry - they said this year they will be sending some in January too 🙂 good luck!
Reply 1981
AHHH!!! Just got a Liverpool offer, over the MOON! Just really need to push for the chem grade now 😄
Reply 1982
Just checked my emails and received a Liverpool offer!
Just got an offer from Liverpool too! It is my first vet med offer after reapplying as a graduate, so excited about what's coming! 🙂
Reply 1984
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Liverpool? This hour has been torture…! 😩
Reply 1985
Has anyone had any rejections from Liverpool?
Original post by WhyIAm
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Liverpool? This hour has been torture…! 😩

Yeps I'm shaking in fear, hopefully there's still time for an offer to come through today ?
Got an offer from Liverpool!
Reply 1988
Original post by Ellie.Griffiths
Got an offer from Liverpool!

Congrats! Were you just sent the email now?
So excited for my Liverpool offer!!
Reply 1990
Original post by Sharonastor
Well done everyone receiving offers from Liverpool. Does anyone know when Nottingham will be letting please know the outcomes of their interviews? X

I was told in my interview I’ll hear middle of January x
Congratulations to everyone receiving Liverpool offers! As always I am happy to answer any questions (later in the evening though)
Congratulations everyone who applied to Liverpool who received an offer ⭐️ please don’t forget to update the spreadsheet for future generations and to show off ur success !!
Original post by f186
Just checked my emails and received a Liverpool offer!

Congratulations x
Original post by Mads3x
Congrats! Were you just sent the email now?

Thankyouuuu! Got it at 3pm exact.
Reply 1995
Original post by heulwenk
anyone not heard from liverpool still 😬😬

me 🥲
Does anyone know if Liverpool may also give more offers tmr or day after tmr ? I'm really scared and worried that I didn't make it :/
Original post by momo_basket
Does anyone know if Liverpool may also give more offers tmr or day after tmr ? I'm really scared and worried that I didn't make it :/

Don't think anybody knows for certain but I'd be surprised. They will in January however- that we do know.
Reply 1998
Original post by ShuaiJ
Hi everyone,

There is a dedicated group for D100 offer holders for BVSc Veterinary Science at Liverpool 2024.

PM me for the group invite link, and please put Liverpool in your message as we have different groups.

Congratulations to whom just receive the offer!!!

I just got an offer !! 🙂 I am unable to PM you so could you send me the group link please?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1999
Those who got Liverpool offers, did you all receive them at exactly 3pm? Just wondering if I need to try and switch off and relax now (will be hard!) or whether there’s still a chance I might hear something today? 😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending