The Student Room Group

Official Veterinary Medicine Applicants thread 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katherineosgood
I still haven’t heard from Bristol which is concerning me. I have had my Liverpool interview but haven’t heard anything from Bristol since uploading the questionnaire.

same! I am just assuming they haven't got to my application yet, although I did submit it quite early
Original post by milliewest4
same! I am just assuming they haven't got to my application yet, although I did submit it quite early

Same I uploaded the questionnaire end of October :/
Reply 1782
Original post by milliewest4
I did the nottingham interview yesterday, the people were really nice which put me at ease!

Thats good to hear, I'm really nervous for it!! Thank you x
Original post by Katherineosgood
Same I uploaded the questionnaire end of October :/

Same as well, i did submit it closer to the deadline. But am getting a bit nervous x
My son got ethic reasoning test from Glasgow just now
Original post by HollyHillesdon
Same as well, i did submit it closer to the deadline. But am getting a bit nervous x

I'm also in the same boat as you and others waiting to hear anything from Bristol.

Try not to stress too much! The way I figure, some people have already received rejections - so if we were completely out of the running I would expect we would have been rejected by now. Likely they still have to look at our applications closer.
Original post by sulsis
Thats good to hear, I'm really nervous for it!! Thank you x

Hiya, I had mine today , I was nervous for it but it was my favourite interview and they are really nice people. Just relax and you don’t nee to be super stressed out :smile:
Original post by ShuaiJ
Hi everyone,

Setting up a WhatsApp group for D100 offer holders for BVMSci Veterinary Medicine and Science at Surrey 2024.

PM me for the group invite link. (please put Surrey in your message as we are setting up groups for different universities)

Hi, please could you send me the link for the Surrey offer holders group. My offer came through today but I don’t really post on here so TSR won’t let me PM you! :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1788
Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone knows how long Nottingham take to get back to you after interview 🙂
Original post by ada_r
Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone knows how long Nottingham take to get back to you after interview 🙂

Hey, just had mine there. They said about January time !
Original post by `Atherton
Hi I was just wondering when you did your interview for Surrey?

Exactly 2 weeks ago, so majorly quick turnaround time even for Surrey!
Original post by ada_r

Last couple years they’ve done a batch in January and a batch in April x
Reply 1792
Original post by Isobel_Doris
Exactly 2 weeks ago, so majorly quick turnaround time even for Surrey!

Same here, exactly 2 weeks ago.
I just got an offer at Bristol!
Original post by bethhhem

Congratulation! May I know if that is for graduate or undergrad and if you were put on hold before that? :smile:

Amazing congrats! Any questions feel free to message me x
Original post by jenniferrr20821
Congratulation! May I know if that is for graduate or undergrad and if you were put on hold before that? :smile:

I’m in Year 13 so undergraduate and I wasn’t put on hold. I hope you hear soon!
My daughter has just had a Bristol offer for the D100 😀

Congrats!!😝🥺
Had my Nottingham interview today, glad to report it went well, the interviewers were super friendly.
I completely forgot to ask though when we might hear back, did anyone else ask and would be able to tell me? Thanks :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending