The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Official University of Derby 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi everyone!
:hello:
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Derby for 2023!
You can meet and chat here to other people who are applying to Derby. You may be doing your A-levels or be a mature student or an international student. This is a forum for sharing experiences and finding things out. And we’ll do everything we can to get you the information you’re looking for.
Here’s a couple of ice breaker questions from us to get the ball rolling:

What course are you applying for?

What subjects are you studying now (or are you applying as a mature student)?

And you can ask us anything at all about Derby, about the course you’re interested in, about accommodation, student life (we have separate threads on each of those). Anything.
And our Derby Students will be able to tell you what it’s REALLY like to study here.
Here’s wishing you all the best in everything you do!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by University of Derby
Hi everyone!
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Derby for 2023!
You can meet and chat here to other people who are applying to Derby. You may be doing your A-levels or be a mature student or an international student. This is a forum for sharing experiences and finding things out. And we’ll do everything we can to get you the information you’re looking for.

And you can ask us anything at all about Derby, about the course you’re interested in, about accommodation, student life (we have separate threads on each of those). Anything.
And our Derby Students will be able to tell you what it’s REALLY like to study here.

Hi all,

Myself (a current third-year student) and Amira (a recent graduate) are more than happy to answer any questions you have from course and university-specific to general queries about student life.

All the best,
Olivia
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
I'm applying to diagnostic radiography in Derby for 2023 I haven't received any offers from them yet still waiting, however, they have asked me for qualifications and I've sent them back. I was abroad and I recently moved to the UK with my family so I'm staying in north wales atm
Hi everyone!

Reply 3
Hi! I have applied to Derby to study Environmental Sustainability BSc. I am currently studying Sociology, Biology and Geography and predicted ABB+ A in EPQ on wind energy! Can't wait to hear back :smile:
Original post by -han-
Hi! I have applied to Derby to study Environmental Sustainability BSc. I am currently studying Sociology, Biology and Geography and predicted ABB+ A in EPQ on wind energy! Can't wait to hear back :smile:

Hi @-han-,

We're really pleased that you've applied to join us :-)
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help answer.

Good luck!
Kayleigh
Original post by jerome1111
I'm applying to diagnostic radiography in Derby for 2023 I haven't received any offers from them yet still waiting, however, they have asked me for qualifications and I've sent them back. I was abroad and I recently moved to the UK with my family so I'm staying in north wales atm

Hi @jerome1111,

We're delighted that you've applied to study with us :-)
Let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck
Kayleigh
I've applied to derby for BA(Hons) Primary education. Hopefully won't take tooo long to hear back 🤞
Original post by Brinna190
I've applied to derby for BA(Hons) Primary education. Hopefully won't take tooo long to hear back 🤞

Hi @Brinna190,

We're really pleased that you've applied to study with us, good luck with your application :-)
Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,
Kayleigh
Original post by Brinna190

Me too!
Original post by butterfliesss
Me too!

Hi @butterfliesss,
That's great!
If you have any questions, ask away.
:thumbsup:
All the best.
Toby
Original post by butterfliesss
Me too!

ooo exciting. have you heard anything back yet?
I hv applied for PhD in computer sc, just wanted to knw hw much a student get as TA
Original post by farhan_mech
I hv applied for PhD in computer sc, just wanted to knw hw much a student get as TA

Hi @farhan_mech
That's exciting!
In terms of TA, what conversations have you had so far with the academic team?
Kind regards.
Toby
If available they will provide
However I just wanted to knw Wht normally people get as TA .
Hi everyone!

Hello, I've made derby my firm choice on ucas and have taken up digital marketing. Hopefully, it won't take long to hear back from them!
Original post by sujYeeT
Hello, I've made derby my firm choice on ucas and have taken up digital marketing. Hopefully, it won't take long to hear back from them!

Hi @sujYeeT
That is exciting news! :thumbsup:
Best of luck!
:crossedf:
Toby
hi! is anyone studying radiography w a foundation year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending