The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Official University of Westminster 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Westminster for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

I applied for Medical Sciences at Westminster this year as a safe choice. I study Chem, Physics, and Psychology A-levels and am predicted AAA.I also applied for Medicine at Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Dundee, and Leicester and have received 3 rejections in the last few weeks already.Upon facing reality, Medicine seems like a dead end this year, I am really counting on Westminster, even though it is a safe option, I really like the course and would love to go there, however, I'm afraid that my personal statement was too Medicine based and although I have talked about my research into Medical Physics, I don't know if this is good enough compared to the rest of the applicants.Has anyone heard back from Westminster this year?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm applying for Television Production at Westminster, my grades aren't great, but I thought why not!! I could always improve them. What is everyone else up to?
Original post by erfrost
I'm applying for Television Production at Westminster, my grades aren't great, but I thought why not!! I could always improve them. What is everyone else up to?

Love that attitude! You got this :headbang:Best of luck for your studies, Television Production sounds really interesting :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Evil Homer
Love that attitude! You got this :headbang:Best of luck for your studies, Television Production sounds really interesting :smile:

Thanks for the vote of confidence!! Television Production is really interesting!! Have a good day!!
Reply 5
Hello all!! I have just received an offer from Westminster University for Television Production absolutely buzzing!! They only require me to get 3 C's which is very do-able!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Heyy! I've just received my offer for September! What course is everyone doing? xx
Biomedical science- I heard that the department is actually good plus its close to home so I dont have to sob about missing my cats. It's also an accredited course so yay. I also applied there as it could be a safety net in case I get rejected by the other universities 🙃

I applied to Reading, Surrey, Kingston, Westminster and Hertfordshire (I don't want to go too far away from London lol)

I really love my personal statement...I hope they do too 😭
Anyone else going to be studying film at Westminster?
hi! im applying for interior architecture at Westminster. anybody else applying for the same?
hi, I'm applying for msc psychology. anybody else?
Hello guys , I´m applying for architecture at Westminster. Still waiting for decision
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Westminster for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hey, ive been to the open day for west minister and really liked the campus, just unsure if London is the best place for me
hi, im applying for BA fashion design. for the portfolio, they asked to upload a mini portfolio of 6 pages. am i supposed to upload just one project?
hi! im applying for ba fashion design. has anyone received the portfolio requirements?
i applied to biomedical science too , did you get a reply yet ?
i applied to biomedical science too , did you get a reply from them yet?
Original post by Brrrrrrrrrr6
Biomedical science- I heard that the department is actually good plus its close to home so I dont have to sob about missing my cats. It's also an accredited course so yay. I also applied there as iit could be a safety net in case I get rejected by the other universities 🙃

I applied to Reading, Surrey, Kingston, Westminster and Hertfordshire (I don't want to go too far away from London lol)

I really love my personal statement...I hope they do too 😭

i applied to biomedical science too for UOW , did you get a reply from them yet
Original post by Uknown568
i applied to biomedical science too for UOW , did you get a reply from them yet

No actually- all of my unis replied to me and gave me offers except westminster, I filled in my fee assessment sheet, sent and never heard from them in weeks :dontknow: but I dont really mind as its not my top choice

Have they responded to you?
Original post by Brrrrrrrrrr6
No actually- all of my unis replied to me and gave me offers except westminster, I filled in my fee assessment sheet, sent and never heard from them in weeks :dontknow: but I dont really mind as its not my top choice

Have they responded to you?

hi , now they haven’t replied to me I applied around the 19th of Jan I did ask on the live chat how long it would take and they said around 4 weeks as there is a lot of people applying at the moment. I’m worried if I would get an unsuccessful.

Also what is a fee assessment sheet I’ve never heard of it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending