The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

An interview for Goldsmiths masters in Art Psychotherapy

I have an interview for Goldsmiths masters in Art Psychotherapy and am so nervous about the type of questions asked or how the group interview goes?
Hi can I know when you have submit your application? I have submitted my application about 2 and half weeks ago. still not heard back from them.
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Original post by Amy Huang
Hi can I know when you have submit your application? I have submitted my application about 2 and half weeks ago. still not heard back from them.

Hi,
In December 2022
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I have an interview for Goldsmiths masters in Art Psychotherapy and am so nervous about the type of questions asked or how the group interview goes?

Hi, how did your interview go, or has it taken place yet? I also have an interview coming up soon and am also nervous about it. The only information I've been given is a chapter of a book to read for a workshop with other applicants on the day.
Reply 4
Original post by mmulhare
Hi, how did your interview go, or has it taken place yet? I also have an interview coming up soon and am also nervous about it. The only information I've been given is a chapter of a book to read for a workshop with other applicants on the day.

Hi, I had my interview at the end of March. The first part was a workshop with 4 candidates with 2 tutors, and it remained me of a job interview, questions ( experience using arts as therapy, the last book about art therapy that you read, your experience with personal therapy, and what you think about that and our answers. So a heart-breaking moment, with very personal answers, intimate. The next part was the presentation of our art pieces ( portfolio), and the third part was a personal reflection by writing, the summarisation of our meeting. The last part was the one-to-one meeting with the tutor, sharing reflections, I was already so emotionally tired that I read my reflections, why art psychotherapy? I received a conditional offer, now I prepare all my papers. I don’t know about scholarships or bursaries… feel free to ask😊
Reply 5

Hi Amy,

I submitted around the same time as you, have you heard back yet?
Reply 6
Original post by badgerfrog
Hi Amy,

I submitted around the same time as you, have you heard back yet?

No, I haven’t heard anything back from them. You?
Reply 7
No, I haven’t heard anything back from them. You?

I applied in March and still haven’t heard anything. All other universities have replied but this one. Is this usual for Goldsmiths??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending