The Student Room Group

UK Design Master Choices

Hi guys, I need some advice!!!
Currently thinking of applying to GSA - Communication Design (MDes) / RCA - Visual Communication (MA) / UAL LCC - Graphic Media Design (MA) / Kingston Graphic Design (MA) / Goldsmiths MA Design: Expanded Practice.
I wonder if there are any alumni here who would kindly reply to me so we can contact in further to discuss some of my questions? Thank you!
Original post by 20000nly
Currently thinking of applying to GSA - Communication Design (MDes) / RCA - Visual Communication (MA) / UAL LCC - Graphic Media Design (MA) / Kingston Graphic Design (MA) / Goldsmiths MA Design: Expanded Practice.
I wonder if there are any alumni here who would kindly reply to me so we can contact in further to discuss some of my questions? Thank you!

Hi, have you made any decisions? I am currently choosing between GSA and UAL and am really struggling.
Reply 2
Original post by Blondedarizona
Hi, have you made any decisions? I am currently choosing between GSA and UAL and am really struggling.

Hi, I've chosen GSA! I did receive an interview invitation from UAL but didn't attend it 😆
Original post by 20000nly

Hi there @20000nly , thank you for considering Kingston University! Although I do not personally study a graphics course, I really enjoy the open access workshop facilities at Kingston School of Arts. I highly recommend coming to one of our post graduateOpen Day Events if you get the chance, as you will be able to speak to lecturers and current students to get a better feel for the university and course! If you are unable to attend a open day event in person, some uni's have virtual or online events where you can ask questions!

Useful Links:
Virtual Tour - https://experience.kingston.ac.uk/
Studios and Workshops virtual tours - https://www.kingston.ac.uk/virtual-tour/knights-park/studios-and-workshops/

Zhi En
(Kingston Student Rep.)

Quick Reply

Latest