The Student Room Group

Sudocrem for spots

I've changed moisturisers I'm getting bumps on my face and being a skin picker I pick them making me look stupid and spotty. Can I put sudocrem on a picked spot to heal it or will it clog pores. I suppose there is only one way to find out. Also does anyone know any good cheap moisturisers for oily skin prone to bumpiness. Any bumps that come up I attack them making me look worse.
Original post by mollymoo!
I've changed moisturisers I'm getting bumps on my face and being a skin picker I pick them making me look stupid and spotty. Can I put sudocrem on a picked spot to heal it or will it clog pores. I suppose there is only one way to find out. Also does anyone know any good cheap moisturisers for oily skin prone to bumpiness. Any bumps that come up I attack them making me look worse.

Ouch! Please don't pick your spots, it'll leave marks on your skin.
I'm not sure what you could use instead, perhaps speak to a pharmacist?

It depends on your skin, a lot of people said that sudocrem works and can heal scarring quite well. (for me it doesn't work)
I use bio oil and it works wonders. Heals the skin in a few days and to reduce bumps try using ice to unclog pores and place on skin. Hope that helps !!
Original post by scammed2myheart
It depends on your skin, a lot of people said that sudocrem works and can heal scarring quite well. (for me it doesn't work)
I use bio oil and it works wonders. Heals the skin in a few days and to reduce bumps try using ice to unclog pores and place on skin. Hope that helps !!

Thank I'll try both

hey! for spots i swear by the succinic acid cream from the inkey list. amazing quality and very affordable. it’s also green so counteracts redness from spots (something i really struggle with). would definitely recommend over sudocrem, although that does heal ‘open’ spots i’ve found, not good for any scarring though, doesn’t really help.

hope this was useful! feel free to message me if u have any other questions about skincare!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest