The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Timetable

I have recently got in Master’s in Behavioural Decision Science part time at Kingston University. University does not offer information until 17 th August about timetables or any admission related queries. I hope there is a student starting this year who has such information and can share. I need to find work that suits the hours, I would greatly appreciate it.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have recently got in Master’s in Behavioural Decision Science part time at Kingston University. University does not offer information until 17 th August about timetables or any admission related queries. I hope there is a student starting this year who has such information and can share. I need to find work that suits the hours, I would greatly appreciate it.

It's very unlikely that any university will have drawn up their timetables by now for the new academic year. Even if someone gives you a copy of this year's timetable, the most you can get from it will be an idea of how many hours of lectures and seminars (etc) there are. How those hours are distributed through the working week may well be very different from one year to the next. (Also, be aware that the timetable is likely to change from one semester to the next.)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Thanks Martin for help. Do you know roughly when universities tend to have timetable ready?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks Martin for help. Do you know roughly when universities tend to have timetable ready?

Probably not until freshers week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending