The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

joint honours at uni of leeds

currently stressing about my decision to do modern languages and english at leeds (i changed it from just english lit last minute on a whim). anyone who does joint honours at leeds, what's the timetable like? is it more packed than a single honours student? i know you do more core modules instead of optional modules but does that take up more space on the timetable? lmk
Original post by ks94
currently stressing about my decision to do modern languages and english at leeds (i changed it from just english lit last minute on a whim). anyone who does joint honours at leeds, what's the timetable like? is it more packed than a single honours student? i know you do more core modules instead of optional modules but does that take up more space on the timetable? lmk

Timetable will depend on your subjects. So you'll have half a modern language timetable, half an English timetable. English contact hours will be pretty loose as most essay based subjects are. I don't know what a modern languages timetable will look like as my uni never did one. The joint honours timetable won't be busier than a single honours modern languages student will be, or than most of the science students at the uni either.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest