The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

MSc nursing timetable

Hello! Will really appreciate if anyone could give me an idea of how the timetable of MSc nursing (pre registration) looks like.

I learnt it may vary week to week but just a little idea will be great to help calculate potential childcare costs etc. If anyone could kindly post their timetable as an example. I’m studying MSc mental health nursing to be precise but any of the disciplines will do for me. Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello! Will really appreciate if anyone could give me an idea of how the timetable of MSc nursing (pre registration) looks like.

I learnt it may vary week to week but just a little idea will be great to help calculate potential childcare costs etc. If anyone could kindly post their timetable as an example. I’m studying MSc mental health nursing to be precise but any of the disciplines will do for me. Thanks in advance!

Hey just wondering if you’ve now got a timetable and what it is like please?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Karreli1
Hey just wondering if you’ve now got a timetable and what it is like please?

Email the uni department and ask for a timetable. If they haven't done next year's timetable, a copy of this year's timetable will give you a good idea of what to expect.

your timetable will be pretty full as Post -grad pre-reg even with the RPL/ APL to get onto it for social sciences/ life sciences subjects really packs it in , on placement you will be working full time hours and expected to work the hours of the service and match your mentor/ supervisors rota pattern for a good chunk of the time
Reply 4
Did you manage to get a copy of it? If so could you post it please as I might start in september too and really want to see how the layout of the week would be

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending