The Student Room Group

Pwc Tax Compliance Academy

Hi, has anyone applied to/worked at PWC in Tax Compliance (specifically their academy not the grad scheme). Im a teacher looking for a career change and can’t find anything about the salary or anyone else who has done the same course?
Original post by Flowerdeleuce
Hi, has anyone applied to/worked at PWC in Tax Compliance (specifically their academy not the grad scheme). Im a teacher looking for a career change and can’t find anything about the salary or anyone else who has done the same course?

Hi there. I work in PwC and part of the team that created the Tax Compliance Academy. It's a relatively new programme so I can't imagine there will be much about it on forums yet. I'm sure you have a wealth of transferable skills from your teaching career that would be great in the Tax Compliance Academy - we'd love to receive your application. We share further details including the salary during the application process. No prior tax technical experience is required but candidates must demonstrate some core professional skills and we ask that you draw these out in your initial application. If you'd like to discuss more before making an application, please feel free to find me on LinkedIn (Laura Sargent, Transformation, PwC).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending