The Student Room Group

EY 2024 experience day

Hey guys. I booked experience day for graduate assurance programme today. Interview in Glasgow office. Does anyone have upcoming experience day too and want to do mock interviews together?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I got invited to an Experience Day for EY Graduate 2024 Assurance aswell.
Message me if you still want to practice
Hi there, I got an invite as well for the experience day for the Birmingham location. Do you want to communicate via social media’s?
Original post by ghostboy1

Hi there, I got an invite as well for the experience day for the Birmingham location. Do you want to communicate via social media’s?
Reply 4
Me too, how are you guys preparing for it
Reply 5
Can you guys book onto the EYX, I cant seem to book onto any dates. Not sure why.
HR said they will add more but they havent as of yet?
This is for Assurance Grad Scheme 2024 September for the London Office
Reply 6
Can you guys book onto the EYX, I cant seem to book onto any dates. Not sure why.
HR said they will add more but they havent as of yet?
This is for Assurance Grad Scheme 2024 September for the London Office

That happened and they did add new dates (for Edinburgh/Glasgow). Probably pausing for Christmas/New Year holiday now.
Reply 7
Hopefully, they add some new dates for the London office
Original post by JaydenPatel8

EY is maintaining an extensive reserve list, and I'm curious about why they continue to invite undergraduates for a role that seems to be already filled. Additionally, it's intriguing why they have placed numerous people on the reserve list for the same position.
How many places available for each role in Birmingham office? What is the future of the reserve list candidates?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 9
I could not find where and how to register for the experience day after logging into my account, can someone please tell me how to do so?
Original post by alltheWei
Hey guys. I booked experience day for graduate assurance programme today. Interview in Glasgow office. Does anyone have upcoming experience day too and want to do mock interviews together?

hello
Reply 11
Original post by mishrasamrudhi
hello

Hi. I'm trying to book a date in but can't see any option to book on my portal. Do you know why that is?
Reply 12
Original post by cylau
I could not find where and how to register for the experience day after logging into my account, can someone please tell me how to do so?

Same problem
Reply 13

Lets get some practice in. Have u attended the event yet ?
Reply 14
Original post by Y.meric
Lets get some practice in. Have u attended the event yet ?

No i havent yet
Reply 15
I can create a whatsapp gc for practicing / preparing interview questions and case studies etc for the EYX Day?
If its easier.
Pm if your interested
Reply 16
Original post by Y.meric
Same problem

Same here, has it been resolved?
Reply 17
I can create a whatsapp gc for practicing / preparing interview questions and case studies etc for the EYX Day?
If its easier.
Pm if your interested

That's awesome! Please check my message. Thanks.
By the way, I have the same problem with guys who cannot book the slot. Maybe it is already fully booked.
Reply 18
I have created a gc, please message me and ill add you if youre interested.
Not posting here bc of spam/scammers joining the chat (evidenced of another gc I joined via TSR)
Reply 19
Original post by Sanskar693
Hi, I’m interested and have the AC this week. Thanks

message me with your number and i can add you to the gc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending