The Student Room Group

PwC Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2023 Assessment Centre

I have completed my Game-Based assessments and Online interview a while ago. I have not heard anything back yet from PwC. Has anyone else received an invitation for the 2023 PwC Assessment Centre?

Scroll to see replies

My son did the interview over a month ago. Hasn't heard anything yet.
Original post by David Van Patten
I have completed my Game-Based assessments and Online interview a while ago. I have not heard anything back yet from PwC. Has anyone else received an invitation for the 2023 PwC Assessment Centre?

I haven’t heard anything back yet . What uni did you apply for?
Im guessing about 2 weeks from the interview deadline (10th Feb) will be when you start to hear back. It looks like last year Assessment centre invites where sent around the 21st so soon-ish.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by DSRobert
Im guessing about 2 weeks from the interview deadline (10th Feb) will be when you start to hear back. It looks like last year Assessment centre invites where sent around the 21st so soon-ish.

The assessment event is scheduled for w/c 27 Feb. Hopefully, they won't leave sending notifications till the last minute.
Original post by rizvani04
The assessment event is scheduled for w/c 27 Feb. Hopefully, they won't leave sending notifications till the last minute.

That's very helpful thank you. Do you know if people have started receiving invites yet then?
That's very helpful thank you. Do you know if people have started receiving invites yet then?

No, I don't think anyone has
Reply 7

A couple of people on the other thread have already received theirs this week
True. The prediction there is anyone through will be notified by the end of the week. Today is Friday.....
Reply 9
How did you find the interview?
True. The prediction there is anyone through will be notified by the end of the week. Today is Friday.....
Well for starters not what I prepared for. A kid in my school last year applied and was successful for the Delloite degree apprenticeship and my schools careers advisor advised me using his feedback about it. Mainly questions about teamwork and why i want to work for PwC which came up in the PwC practice but didn't come up in the real thing of course. Some questions i found great, others not so much. One of the questions I hadn't read in enough detail and only noticed towards the end so it probably sounded very off topic and then randomly on topic at the end. Basically not my best work. What about you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
Well for starters not what I prepared for. A kid in my school last year applied and was successful for the Delloite degree apprenticeship and my schools careers advisor advised me using his feedback about it. Mainly questions about teamwork and why i want to work for PwC which came up in the PwC practice but didn't come up in the real thing of course. Some questions i found great, others not so much. One of the questions I hadn't read in enough detail and only noticed towards the end so it probably sounded very off topic and then randomly on topic at the end. Basically not my best work. What about you?

Do you think we all had different questions in the interview? Because questions about why PWC and teamwork came up in mine
Original post by adunni
Do you think we all had different questions in the interview? Because questions about why PWC and teamwork came up in mine

I remember it saying we would all get the same questions to make it fair... if I remember one question was about picking a technology and describing how it has influenced the industries PwC is in. All the questions had long paragraphs and a couple of points of what to include. Was yours structured like that?
Reply 13
I remember it saying we would all get the same questions to make it fair... if I remember one question was about picking a technology and describing how it has influenced the industries PwC is in. All the questions had long paragraphs and a couple of points of what to include. Was yours structured like that?

yes mine was too, I think there were a total of 4 questions which wasn’t too bad. But my nerves got the better of me, I ended up waffling a lot. When did you sit your interview? I’m trying to stay positive but I’m not very confident the more time passes with no news
I sat mine in December. On the 28th I believe. Im sure you did fine they would of known its your first time. Im in the same situation with the nerves though. I got an email form PwC this morning and nearly had a heart attack but it was just one of their usual general careers news updates. I did hear if you don't get in you will receive an offer from Birmingham Computer Science with a year in industry. I believe that is still true?
Reply 15
I sat mine in December. On the 28th I believe. Im sure you did fine they would of known its your first time. Im in the same situation with the nerves though. I got an email form PwC this morning and nearly had a heart attack but it was just one of their usual general careers news updates. I did hear if you don't get in you will receive an offer from Birmingham Computer Science with a year in industry. I believe that is still true?

Yes I heard too. I already have a place sort of since I’m a foundation year student. I’m just really hoping I get on this programme. Goodluck with your application and hopefully we get positive news soon x
guys i have a question, i received an assessement centre email but also an email for a video interview?? anyone else had this or just me?
Original post by ashpritgcse2020
guys i have a question, i received an assessement centre email but also an email for a video interview?? anyone else had this or just me?

There has been an error on pwc part. lots of us on the other thread faced the same issue last week. We got 2-3 diff emails. One about video interview again. The other to fill a form for pre- assessment prep and one to book assessment/career day. All is very confusing because we have already done our interview and were waiting for the next steps.
Original post by Lizds
My son is still waiting to hear the outcome of his career conversation. He did it about 1 week before the deadline which was 10 feb. Do we think he hasn’t therefore been offered an assessment centre place? He hasn’t had any email - neither positive or negative

maybe try and contact them...
Original post by JasObe
There has been an error on pwc part. lots of us on the other thread faced the same issue last week. We got 2-3 diff emails. One about video interview again. The other to fill a form for pre- assessment prep and one to book assessment/career day. All is very confusing because we have already done our interview and were waiting for the next steps.

so what should we do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending