The Student Room Group

Savemyexams vs PMT notes?

Which notes are better basically. Savemyexams go into great detail but seem to maybe go over the top, and also don’t present information well if you don’t already have a deep knowledge of the content (for me anyways). PMT seem good but they may not go into much detail. This is my first time using either of these sites so I have nothing to compare. Obviously combined with past papers and putting the information into flashcards, should I stay using savemyexams or at I wasting my time and should I move to PMT (I’m aiming for Grade 9s)

Ps. If the PMT flashcards are also better than both these options please let me know
Original post by JimMorrison27
Which notes are better basically. Savemyexams go into great detail but seem to maybe go over the top, and also don’t present information well if you don’t already have a deep knowledge of the content (for me anyways). PMT seem good but they may not go into much detail. This is my first time using either of these sites so I have nothing to compare. Obviously combined with past papers and putting the information into flashcards, should I stay using savemyexams or at I wasting my time and should I move to PMT (I’m aiming for Grade 9s)
Ps. If the PMT flashcards are also better than both these options please let me know

Look at the specification for whatever subject you're doing. That will let you know the level of detail that is required from you. I like pmt but if there's not enough information from what the spec says, use savemyexams.

Quick Reply

Latest