The Student Room Group

Ultimate Maths Resource Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi Can i please get the password for C3 and C4 Solution banks. Thanks a lot!!!
I really need it ASAP...
Reply 61
could anyone please PM me the password for the C4 solution bank i really need it urgently.
Reply 62
I've downloaded 7zip, tried to open and download the heineman C1 and C2 solutionbanks, but when I try to install, it gives me Error1331? To verify the file exists?

Please can anyone help??

Will give rep!
Reply 63
Can any1 send me the C2 password please?

Thanks
sohanshah
Solutionbanks: To avoid legality issues they're all Passworded so PM me for the password:

C1
C2
C3
C4
D1
FP1
M1
S1

Do these still work? Mediafire takes ages to load then keeps throwing up error 200.

Thanks
Reply 65
lilangel890
Do these still work? Mediafire takes ages to load then keeps throwing up error 200.

Thanks

Yeah they do work. I keep checking all my Mediafire files now and then and they all seem to work. I'm hoping to make a whole Maths Database on Mediafire soon after my exams.

Should be useful for everyone, I hope.
sohanshah
Yeah they do work. I keep checking all my Mediafire files now and then and they all seem to work. I'm hoping to make a whole Maths Database on Mediafire soon after my exams.

Should be useful for everyone, I hope.

Must be the site. I managed to get the page loaded but after entering the code it's doing nowt. Gaah
Reply 67
lilangel890
Must be the site. I managed to get the page loaded but after entering the code it's doing nowt. Gaah

Yeah, they're very busy at these times. I find a much later time works a lot better.
sohanshah
Yeah, they're very busy at these times. I find a much later time works a lot better.

Ok thanks :smile: Blummin' M1 is already doing my head in!
Hi Can i have the password for C4 Please?..
Thanks
What is the volume of a four dimension sphere with radius 1 centered on
(0,0,0,0)?
Reply 71
Simplicity
What is the volume of a four dimension sphere with radius 1 centered on
(0,0,0,0)?

It is very basic maths. For your own good - you should do your own research :yep:

(if not check this out http://www.foundalis.com/phy/4Dsphere.htm )
Reply 72
Anyone have the M4 June 08 MS, or Jan 09 paper/MS?
Reply 73
Zygroth

There is no Jan 09 sitting for it.

And there's no sign of the June 08 MS anywhere.
Reply 74
Zygroth

My apologies, I spoke too soon.

Searching gives me this:
Reply 75
PM password to C3 PLssss :biggrin: asap. i cant get the freeexampaper version to work properly :frown:
Reply 76
I have linked this thread to the AEA/Oxford superthread as a resource for past AEA papers. Please let me know if you object!
Reply 77
Anyone know if there's a Jan 09 FP2 paper? If so, could someone post it here? Thanks
Reply 78
Zygroth
Anyone know if there's a Jan 09 FP2 paper? If so, could someone post it here? Thanks

There isn't

M4, M5, S3, S4, D2, FP2, FP3

All the above modules have no January sittings bar a few exceptions such as possibly January 2010 and pre 2005.
Reply 79
Same here

Quick Reply

Latest