The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
Chelsea: Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me.

Ugh, I'll buy her a one-way ticket to Spain myself :colonhash:
What happened at the end? :holmes:
Poor Phil :frown:

I'm watching it now secretmessages so will let you know what happens :smile:
secretmessages
What happened at the end? :holmes:

Probably just Lisa pulled her to one side without us seeing or something...
SirRamAlot
Probably just Lisa pulled her to one side without us seeing or something...

Lisa is in this episode?:eek: I'm watching on iplayer - going to be good!
morris743
Lisa is in this episode?:eek: I'm watching on iplayer - going to be good!

She wasn't lol, I was just speculating on what happened the end, cause it's not clear what happens to Louise, you'll see what I mean when you watch it.
SirRamAlot
She wasn't lol, I was just speculating on what happened the end, cause it's not clear what happens to Louise, you'll see what I mean when you watch it.

Build me up and knock me down:frown: :biggrin:

I'm on Max and Vanessa now:p:
morris743
Build me up and knock me down:frown: :biggrin:

I'm on Max and Vanessa now:p:

Lol sorry. :p:
Vanessa is one hot milf.
SirRamAlot
Lol sorry. :p:
Vanessa is one hot milf.

You're welcome to her. Jodie is mine...
Poor Patrick :frown:

Poor Peggy :frown:

This is such a sad episode lol
I do feel for Patrick, but I guess it was to be expected - as if that family could be held together, even if it is EastEnders.
SirRamAlot

Hmm she seemed to be just walking in the square lol

Spoiler

Stressworthy
I do feel for Patrick, but I guess it was to be expected - as if that family could be held together, even if it is EastEnders.

Even worse he has to cope with those new sisters:rolleyes:
Jordan is just cringeee. When he hugged Patrick for the first time i spat my water out. That was hilarious.
Reply 3654
Can the casting director of EE please get fired? Also, the scripting for Jordan and Abby was ridiculous. "I'm just not ready for a relationship right now", "It's not you, it's me". Cliché central at the moment.
Got carried away with watching The Big Bang Theory and forgot about Eastenders, just caught the last few minutes though! :zomg: Must watch the repeat on BBC Three at 10pm.
Reply 3656
That's right phil. Keep that woman in check.
If Ben was there he'd be saying "slap her dowwwwwwwwwwwwn"

Sorry, couldn't resist :biggrin:

Seriously though, poor Peggy. But poor Phil too - he tries so hard to be a good dad, it's his father's temper coming out I reckon! I remember the days when Grant was the mad one lol...
To be honest the continuity announcer before the episode kinda hinted that it was going to happen so I wasn't surprised :p:
secretmessages
To be honest the continuity announcer before the episode kinda hinted that it was going to happen so I wasn't surprised :p:

What did they say?

Latest