The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3820
morris743
Just Heather chatting her usual crap.

And all we saw of Sam was ranting at Peggy and her tummy. Cue doof doof. No mention of Minty.

Now go watch it:biggrin: There were far more interesting things than Crisps and Minty :wink:

I thought it was obvious I watched most of it :p:

I meant Minty might be the father............
I bet Jack's the dad just so EE can create more misery for poor Ronnie.
showmeapicture
I bet Jack's the dad just so EE can create more misery for poor Ronnie.

To be fair, she has had a day too much happiness now:wink: :p:
Reply 3823
wrrfdlololol
Reply 3824
wrrfdlololol
Reply 3825
Bit of a boring episode but LOLL at the battered sausage line. It better not be Jack's baby :angry: not only will it just ruin him and Ronnie's relationship but it'll just be a repeat of the Roxy/Jack/Amy storyline. I hope it's not Ricky's either :frown:
morris743
Be a long time before anyone can come close to Aunt Sal though :wink:

Dunno about that, Suzy Branning's rant during xmas 08 was quite funny too, calling Ronnie vinegar lips and saying Ben was conceived from weak sperm :biggrin:

Back from holiday, managed to watch July - today's episode, Lucas's storyline ending was s*** I thought it was going to better than that but oh well. Can't believe Ronnie's mum knew about the rape :eek: that's sick. I've read an article the other day, a mother found out her husband was abusing her teenage daughter (not his) but still run away with him leaving her daughter on her own, some people are just too sick in this world. Poor girl, at least Ronnie's just a character in a show but it does happen in the real world.

morris743
To be fair, she has had a day too much happiness now:wink: :p:

:biggrin: :biggrin: too true, love Ronnie's character but every time she's happy, I'm like give it a day, it won't last :p:

mel0n
It better not be Jack's baby :angry: not only will it just ruin him and Ronnie's relationship but it'll just be a repeat of the Roxy/Jack/Amy storyline. I hope it's not Ricky's either

I hope BK doesn't make Sam's baby Jack's, it would be pointless and repeat of Roxy/Amy which didn't seem to do anything to Ronnie/Jack's relationship. Their main issue with on/off thing was more to do with them not being able to communicate than Amy, the poor kid is hardly remembered by her mum and dad. As much as I like Bianca & Ricky together, I think the baby might be his

Spoiler

Only couple of weeks till the vic fire, anybody who'll start it or die in it? :confused:
Reply 3827
"Max said you'd perfer a battered saussage" rofl actually made me laugh.

his new bird is pretty minging though has anyone noticed that she is always wearing the same suit!!

I think it's gonna be rickys baby the way they went from bianca and ricky being all loved up to that so quickly. still.. not like bianca doesnt have a kid by anyone else.. I can't stand Sam >:frown:
jaw
"Max said you'd perfer a battered saussage" rofl actually made me laugh.

his new bird is pretty minging though has anyone noticed that she is always wearing the same suit!!

I think it's gonna be rickys baby the way they went from bianca and ricky being all loved up to that so quickly. still.. not like bianca doesnt have a kid by anyone else.. I can't stand Sam >:frown:

LOL agreed! she's a tramp. i dont understand the whole "black hair underneath blonde hair" look.

and yh sam is minging and a baaad actor.

also, does anyone think peggy has taken the phil situation a bit too well? im getting bored of eastenders.
I really quite fancy Ricky :ninjagirl:
Heir-Head
:teehee: I secretly admitted this to myself the other day. :o:
Reformed2010
:teehee: I secretly admitted this to myself the other day. :o:

Well, he is quite a catch :biggrin:
Heir-Head

There was amoment when he was sitting in the dark where i thought he was quite nice :mmm:.

If there's one person i hate then it's Lucy Beale :mad2:
Heir-Head

I saw him a couple of months ago in the flesh -- he's really short!!
Anyone love Peggy Mitchell? http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/ :biggrin:
Duck and Cover
I saw him a couple of months ago in the flesh -- he's really short!!

That's allright, so am I :cool:
:lolwut:

This Minty/Sam storyline sounds exactly the same as the Toadie/Steph storyline in Neighbours recently :nothing:
How bad is that Minty actor :redface:
morris743
How bad is that Minty actor :redface:

His big grin at the end made me lol hard.
SirRamAlot
His big grin at the end made me lol hard.

I thought that was his best bit:biggrin:

Latest