The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

samanthaaaa
:laugh: That would have been hilarious.

Unforgettable EE moments :smile:

Something like, Jean and Stacey having a fight and Stacey yelling "YOU AINT MY MUVVA!" and then Kat appearing saying, "YES A AM! Well, technically, I'm your cousin but that isnt vitally important'

Yes?
Spoiler - new exit announced

Spoiler

I'm quite surprise, I did read in WW Carol was getting good storyline but I'm :eek: I'd be worried if I was a Branning :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Of_the_hook
Spoiler - new exit announced

Spoiler

I'm quite surprise, I did read in WW Carol was getting good storyline but I'm :eek: I'd be worried if I was a Branning :p:

I'm looking forward to this, I know Billie was brought back because of Carol, I don't feel that he's really had much purpose being back. Feel bad for Whitney though.
Jordan1990
I'm looking forward to this, I know Billie was brought back because of Carol, I don't feel that he's really had much purpose being back. Feel bad for Whitney though.

Whitney was stupid for dumping Todd, he was good looking & nice lad :p: I feel sorry for Carol but at least it'll give her good storyline.

I knew Billie wouldn't be sticking around as soon as BK took over, he did sack him before from Hollyoaks so it not surprising he's done it again.
I've just watched the E20 omnibus on iplayer. Things I have learnt: a hot bird will feel self pity and miserable after being rejected by a short geeky pompous prick. White girls are easy lays if you're black - just grope them a bit and they'll fall head over heels for you.

And when it comes to racism, it simply doesn't exist, a true colourblind society - if you're black. But non-black racism is pretty acceptable - Masood is a terrorist because he's asian and carrying a rucksack, thinks the white girl. But the gangster looking blacks look completely fine, can't think of a single stereotype there, nope.
Of_the_hook
Whitney was stupid for dumping Todd, he was good looking & nice lad :p: I feel sorry for Carol but at least it'll give her good storyline.

I knew Billie wouldn't be sticking around as soon as BK took over, he did sack him before from Hollyoaks so it not surprising he's done it again.

Todd was nice wasn't he? Bless him.
Reply 4186
After reading Casserole's post I felt compelled to watch E20. What a joke.

Loved how they included a Step up / You got served / Bring it on touch to it. Clowns.
Lol Jean's such an idiot!
Anyone watching the second series of E20? I thought I'd hate it because I hated the first series but I love it! Especially Naz and Stevie. Though Stevie's blatantly a crap version of Cassie from Skins...
Is It Me Or Is Watching Heather Cry, The Funniest Thing Ever?
Aw, Minty :frown: <3
BBC1 announcer: "Let's hope it's not Jack's" :biggrin:
haha, lets hope its not jacks. lolz
I still watched Eastenders for some reason but it has declined in quality and the storylines arent even dramatic anymore or have an effect.
I still watched Eastenders for some reason but it has declined in quality and the storylines arent even dramatic anymore or have an effect.
Jackthevillain

It's going through a change of producers at the moment which behind the scenes at least is a big deal.

Christmas and after will be the real judgement I'd say.
Eastenders hasn't been great lately.
ghanglish
Eastenders hasn't been great lately.

Nobody reads my posts. I don't mind. Really I don't. :cry2:
morris743
Nobody reads my posts. I don't mind. Really I don't. :cry2:

It's okay mate I've read yours. :console:
Jackthevillain

I agree, the storylines have been quite **** since the live ep imo. There was all that stuff about Billy stealing the post, Syed & Christian reveal was good but it wasn't 'dramatic' and Lucas reveal was quite ****. I loved how Denise came back 'alive' and no-one in the street said or acted differently. The Vic fire was good but letting Peggy walk away was just too dumb of an idea, she should've died in the fire or someone else. Does anyone actually care if Jack managed to father another Mitchell kid? everyone clearly saw it coming.....Phil seems to have recovered after the fire quite quickly

morris743
It's going through a change of producers at the moment which behind the scenes at least is a big deal.

Christmas and after will be the real judgement I'd say.

I'm pretty sure the change over was done in June and BK has been in charge since March. He was the one who ordered re-writes for Lucas's storyline and gave more focus to Denise. The reveal just felt flat and Lucas should've either killed someone or himself. I hope the quality picks up cos at least Santer was great producing the big episodes even if day-to-day eps weren't that good.

Anybody have any idea what's the Xmas storyline this year?

Latest