The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleekchic
It was not a filler. The only scene that was quickly refilmed was the scene between Max and Carol because Patsy/Bianca went into labour during filming.

No way?! that is the best titbit EVER!!
I haven't watched Eastenders in a while but I just watched last night's on iPlayer.

That was ****ing incredible. Best EE episode in a while, IMO.
oh crap, why do i feel as if i watched tuesdays episode when i didnt :lolwut:
Reply 6203
Original post by snowyowl
I haven't watched Eastenders in a while but I just watched last night's on iPlayer.

That was ****ing incredible. Best EE episode in a while, IMO.

Yeah it was the best in a while :smile: I think the recent depressing, tediously longgg and slightly detested storyline has kinda acting like a foil and accentuated how good this episode was too. I liked pretty much all of it, though I thought Whitney would have reacted a little differently - she seemed to have believed it straight away without being like OMG THIS CAN'T BE TRUE :ninja: I wanted a little of that from her ha
It seems like Patsy Palmer won't be coming back to EE for a while. I thought she was just on maternity leave and would come back in 9-12months like Tanya but her contract ended and she decided not to sign another one.
Shame, EE is losing strong female characters lately:
- Stacey
- Peggy
- Ronnie
- Jane (the actress is having a baby so might just leave for a while like Tanya)
- Bianca

They could do with getting rid of the useless characters like Heather & Billy.
Original post by Of_the_hook
It seems like Patsy Palmer won't be coming back to EE for a while. I thought she was just on maternity leave and would come back in 9-12months like Tanya but her contract ended and she decided not to sign another one.
Shame, EE is losing strong female characters lately:
- Stacey
- Peggy
- Ronnie
- Jane (the actress is having a baby so might just leave for a while like Tanya)
- Bianca

They could do with getting rid of the useless characters like Heather & Billy.

:dance:

Her character is incredibly annoying.
haha Whitney the whining bitch got told.
Reply 6207
Lacey Turner is in the new series of Being Human. It'll be weird seeing her in something other than EE.

Original post by The Stig

She's such a whore.
You can already see what's going to happen re the restaurant - Ian is going to see the dealings and report them. Big fine... and that's when the next storyline kicks in.
I reckon that

Spoiler

I just think Eastenders is getting ridiculous at the moment. I've hardly watched it since the day Ronnie swapped the baby. No wonder so many people are depressed these days when the TV they watch for escapism is so depressing to watch!

I have found myself reading about what's going to happen though :tongue:
Reply 6211
Original post by The Stig

hahaha I was thinking the same :p:
Gotta love Ricky's bricking it when it comes to the police, he really does do a good job acting those scenes. You feel sorry for him and I actually was hoping he wouldn't get stumped in those police interviews (btw anyone else notice the new police set, normally it's that boring dark room) but as soon as he was walking to the door, ya knew that fat cop was going to bring him back. (Just remembered that cop's appearance on Phoenix Nights on the receiving end of Paddy/Max's "hit job" lol, thought I'd seen him somewhere).
what happened to morgan on tuesdays episode? :lolwut:

hahaha connor is a badman :rofl2: and whitney and carol are both fools to get involved with him so i couldnt care less how they feel, but i thought it was a pretty good episode :ahee:

i've also been finding max branning extremely hot these past few episodes :fan:

seriously where the **** is ryan? ¬___¬
also i agree about getting rid of heather, cant stand her anymore i just find her so useless :nopity:

and i actually find this connor storyline more exciting then the 'baby swap'
I wonder who looks after Kamil....
Original post by Roobsa
Lacey Turner is in the new series of Being Human. It'll be weird seeing her in something other than EE.

She's such a whore.

Lol, why is it whenever I see your sig, I HAVE TO place my fist on the screen. :facepalm:
Original post by Duck and Cover

haha good point.
Original post by affinity89
I thought that. B told Ricky to take the boys out but when they were at that burger place he only had Liam with him... Random.

It is just like Roxy's baby Amy disappeared on NYE - there was no accounting for where she was meant to be.

Max is hot. That is for sure lol. :biggrin:

I :suith: Max :sexface:
flowermaster91
and i actually find this connor storyline more exciting then the 'baby swap'

I agree. I like Butchers/Branning/Jacksons more than the Mitchell dramas tbh. I like the brother/sister relationship with Carol and Max.
Original post by affinity89
I thought that. B told Ricky to take the boys out but when they were at that burger place he only had Liam with him... Random.

It is just like Roxy's baby Amy disappeared on NYE - there was no accounting for where she was meant to be.

She's the perfect child who spends most of her time sleeping or looking after herself.
Original post by Duck and Cover

He was with Amy and Oscar. Kids in Walford are very independent.
Original post by TulipFields
I :suith: Max :sexface:

I love Max :sexface:
Max is probably the only character to improve after losing a child. He's so much better since Bradley's death. Lets keep him away from Tanya as well.

Latest