Jodie:"You never call me the boomting Darren"

:rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    ~plz dont take my sunshine away~
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I always wonder how actresses who play people like Heather must feel, when the producers write storylines that basically say "you're fat, you're ugly, nobody would click on your dating profile" :holmes: :console:

ReputationRep:
    so is ben actually in love with her? o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I always wonder how actresses who play people like Heather must feel, when the producers write storylines that basically say "you're fat, you're ugly, nobody would click on your dating profile" :holmes: :console:
    Same here. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ben

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, whats Ben going on about? I thought this had to do with Heather and suddenly its about Phil?

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when they do a scene like "LOOK AT BEN ISN'T HE SO MUCH LIKE PHIL LIKE FATHER LIKE SON EH EH." It's too much.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if it's just me but Fats looked like he really didn't want to kiss Mercy. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling Ben might've been raped. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    You always think about this? Someone needs priorities

ReputationRep:
    Is tonight's episode worth watching?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Is tonight's episode worth watching?
    Hell no

ReputationRep:
    Phil is funny hahaha. Heather :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm only just watching it now... Abi :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Serious question, did Ben get raped in prison :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've not watched EE in over 2 weeks. Whenever I do seem to switch it on for a few mins it's always the Masoods fighting

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha:

Phil: "I don't know what happened to you inside that prison! I don't even recognise you any more!"

Glory days
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    I dunno if it's just me but Fats looked like he really didn't want to kiss Mercy. :ninja:
    hhahAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!

Innit, when she was kissing him he didnt kiss back :rofl2:

i saw that :naughty:

lol at jodie saying 'boomting' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    When Heathers said ''I just want a man'' I imagined in my head 'man...bearpig. Oh heather, its characters like that you love to take the piss out of, but feel bad at the same time.

(Original post by mel0n)
    I'm only just watching it now... Abi :facepalm:
    She is such a drama queen, I understand the writers are trying to give her bigger roles and so on. But really now, what kind of person wants to breaks up with their partner over that? I mean as far as illegal activities or immoral acts go, its hardly on on the radar. :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.