Scroll to see replies

Reply 9480
So obvious Tanya will get pregnant and think it's Gregs, but it's Maxs baby
Reply 9481
Pat needs to **** off already.

I wish I was at the party so I could give Lauren what she needs :sexface:
FFS Pat is such a ****ing bitch :angry: moan moan moan moan moan :blah:

Felt sorry for Janine :frown:

This tanya and max storyline is so stupid, it best not be the case where the pregnancy test is actually wrong and she's pregnant with max's child :rolleyes: so boring man

And poor rainie :sigh: that scene with ryan and lauren was just :indiff:
Reply 9483
Ugh, Pat is a petty cow, i understand Janines done some pretty evil things, and deserves to be annoyed and ridiculed, but actually trying to take the money away from her, the money she got from caring for a woman Pat or that random Uncle never cared about? Its unexcusable, she needs to be Janines next victiml :angry:

EDIT: Oh, and Kim was sooo funny in this episode, her on roller skates :rofl2: Its characters like her that make the show, but in true Eastenders fashion, whatch when she gets axed :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by BenjyK
Ugh, Pat is a petty cow, i understand Janines done some pretty evil things, and deserves to be annoyed and ridiculed, but actually trying to take the money away from her, the money she got from caring for a woman Pat or that random Uncle never cared about? Its unexcusable, she needs to be Janines next victiml :angry:

EDIT: Oh, and Kim was sooo funny in this episode, her on roller skates :rofl2: Its characters like her that make the show, but in true Eastenders fashion, whatch when she gets axed :colonhash:

LOOOOOL! Who the **** was that man :rofl2:

Oh man aunt kim is the best :adore:
"Give it up for JANICE!" Oh, Kim :lol:
And Pat is a ****ing knob. Die.
Forgot to say, anyone know what the Ryan/Lauren moment was about at the end? Don't think I've missed any episodes :s-smilie:
Original post by FelixFelicis
Forgot to say, anyone know what the Ryan/Lauren moment was about at the end? Don't think I've missed any episodes :s-smilie:

it may be the start of a terrible relationship :nopity:
It was abit random with Ryan, suddenly he is guarding the R&R, are we to assume he has the drugs that he takes from that randomer and sniffs it himself thus making him renderless when it comes to kissing Max's girl?

Also, starting to hate Pat and Shirley, the latter for attacking Rainie relentlessly.
Original post by Vixen47

Spoiler

Have they not already learnt their lesson with Ronnie?! :mad:

1 is more than enough! :mad:

I've made numerous attempts to stop watching EE and now I think I've finally got the storyline to help me do that! Argh!
However, I doubt that's gonna happen as I made my first attempt to stop watching about 4 years ago :redface:

:mad:

Spoiler

Original post by Aky786UK
No real surprise, the EE writing team is at its worst in years. Just sounds like everything has been not thought out properly and any 'dramatic' angle will do for short term fixes rather than thinking long term. Like someone has said, the cliffhangers - Beale shooting, Cindy's kidnapping of kids - those days were the best and including the odd gangster storyline. I agree with you, storylines like this will definitely put me off and make me watch it whenever I feel like it rather than tuning in all the time. It's all doom and gloom atm.

Original post by Reformed2010
Regarding your spoiler. I have had enough of these story lines, completely boring in my view. The writers clearly have a depraved mind to think it makes good TV to keep saddling death on characters over and over. They seem to think affairs and deaths are the only way to create drama. Well no, what happened to the good old days of interesting story lines and cliff hangers. Like when Cindy kidnapped Ian's children and the Mitchell brothers chased her across Europe.

Even when death did occur had a massive build up, the characters mean't something and the fall out was pretty momentous. I hate to say it but I am beginning to prefer Emmerdale over Eastenders at this rate. :s-smilie:

Original post by secretmessages
:mad:

Spoiler

Agreed!

Spoiler

In Santer's time EE was going downhill, now BK is here, it's crashed so hard into the ground we're gonna need a miracle worker to drag it back out! :eek3:

I know a lot of people miss old storylines and love what once was but hey! this is the future we're in - we need to move on and see that what once was can't be anymore. Other than this prolonged phase of bad writing/character's this is primarily because people complain and complain and complain! To give EE the status it once had I personally think they need to move it post-watershed because they can't do gripping storylines without viewers complaining (see: baby swap)

Original post by BenjyK

Ooooh I haven't seen today's EE and this is putting me off - I can't take Pat's recent attitude to Janine and her situation! Everytime Pat has a scene in which she's bitching about Janine either to Janine or another character, I forward it! (Sky+/iPlayer baby! :biggrin:) I used to love Pat but now, everytime I see her I can't help but think her exit can't come sooner!

Oh! I just read the second part! I love Kim! I hope they keep her on! Characters like her and Fatboy (pre-marriage) give EE the life it needs after characters like Lauren/Vanessa/Christian suck it all out!
The Janine storyline is such a bore and so predictable. Without meaning to sound like a breaking record but the bitch needs to be put in prison. So she loved her grandma, Hitler loved people too. Doesn't excuse the behaviour and crimes now does it Janine, no it doesn't. So fed with Eastenders giving her a free ride every time. If I hear Ricky say 'she's my sister' one more time I'll kill him myself. Perhaps if there were people more like Pat Janine wouldn't have killed Barry and kidnap Stacy and Ryan's (how hot is Ryan?!) baby.

Kim was best part of this episode She is real comedy gold. The voice, hair, Rollerblades and clothes was hilarious. Loved when she tried them on and skated off crashed off screen.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9492
I reckon that Tanya will get pregnant, everyone on the square will assume it's Greg's (the father of the baby, not the bakery), all the viewers will assume it's Max's. Tanya will leave Greg for Max, but the baby turns out to be Greg's!

Original post by tvdx
I reckon that Tanya will get pregnant, everyone on the square will assume it's Greg's (the father of the baby, not the bakery), all the viewers will assume it's Max's. Tanya will leave Greg for Max, but the baby turns out to be Greg's!

It'd be much more exciting if it came out as a sausage roll or a steak bake...
Reply 9494
Tanya's 36?! :lolwut:

Wow shes kinda young you know, isnt Max 40+? Further highlights her stupidity, cheating on Greg

Oh and Ian Beale smiling plus Ricky's sweat patches= :puke:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9495
Denise and Ian? Really? That's probably the most ridiculous pairing for a romantic storyline. (That wasn't a spoiler but after what's just happened, the writers are obviously trying to stir something.)
Reply 9496
Original post by Roobsa

Original post by Roobsa
Denise and Ian? Really? That's probably the most ridiculous pairing for a romantic storyline. (That wasn't a spoiler but after what's just happened, the writers are obviously trying to stir something.)

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Even worse than Jay and Abbie...

:gasp: Did Janine just say b**** before the watershed?
(edited 12 years ago)
Ricky is being really selfish. If he actually cared about his kids, he would take the money and stay to look after them.
Reply 9498
Original post by affinity89
Ricky is being really selfish. If he actually cared about his kids, he would take the money and stay to look after them.

For sure. He turned his back on his family and £100,000. So stupid.
Reply 9499

He is, but i can see where he's coming from though, that episode tipped the balance for me, I'll enjoy watching Janine lose all of the money

Latest