The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This affair is really starting to disgust me. eugh.
Original post by Fluffy Chuckie
TEAM JANINE!!! :tongue: I thought I was the only one!

Original post by flowermaster91
Im so glad pat was made to beg like that, team janine :king1:

also why is mercy's grandma still getting lines? her african accent :puke: so terrible, you can tell she's trying to sound ****ing nigerian man kmt

Team janine me too, I hate pat so much she couldn't take it that janine was having fun and just wants to make her miserable, cant she keep her nose out of it. Pats got nothing to do with jainines will, why the **** is she poking her nose in.

Mercy grandma accent is crap, however that polish helper for dot had the worst accent so far on EE that ive seen.
(edited 12 years ago)
Contranette :lol:
Original post by T-Toe
You got a thing for Greg? :curious:
I wouldn't say a thing, but his clearly a fine looking male is he not? or is Ian Beale more your thing? :awesome:
If I was Jay, and you had Abby or Lola at your feet (or for the latter, on her knees), then I'd definitely for the latter. Abby's a nice enough girl but her and Jay just don't fit as a couple.

Pretty dull episode. Also, interesting no one spotted Max dragging Tanya by the arm in the middle of the square and engaging in a quick kiss?
pat is so ****ing annoying she's blaming jainine for ricky leaving when she was going to give him money the day before? EE is just a mess at the moment they must think morons and people with no memory watch the show as there are a quite a few loop holes i see daily now.
Reply 9546
Eastenders is starting to look like HollyOaks to me, just can't take it seriously.

Isn't Abby still underage?

Who didn't see Greg finding the pills a mile away?!

Why were and Max kissing whilst he was just obviously at the door?
Tyler is really attractive :smile:
How did Greg not hear Tanya and Max kissing? They were like right at the other side , anyone else would've heard them.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9548
For some reason whoever is writing EE at the moment doesn't have a clue about age gaps. Jay could never get away with going out with Abby in real life...

Plus

Spoiler

They put this on the news on 3 ffs... would have been much better to get it as a shock. I don't really even understand why one of the most basic EE storylines was deemed newsworthy any way.

I can see the Pat in another relationship storyline coming along too, and they also don't seem to realise that shes in her 70s and severely over weight. It's like they think if they keep on insisting she's a 'goer' or whatever everyone will believe it. I don't understand the whole Max and Tanya affair... it pales in insignificance compared to Max and Stacey. I mean who is going to be hurt by this? Greg? Like anyone gives a crap about some character who has had less screen time than Winston.

This is why EE sucks now, and resembles Hollyoaks. It is so relationship driven. They used to have ACTUAL storylines... Not stupid ones like Phil becomes a crackhead. The evil Usef (sp?) thing is quite good to watch, but they are even tainting that with relationships.
Some rumours about potential storylines that my sister said she had read somewhere:

Spoiler

Would certainly get things spiced up in the midst of doom and gloom that EE has!
Original post by secretmessages
Spoilers :colonhash:

Spoiler

You have an issue with him being that?

Original post by Aky786UK
Some rumours about potential storylines that my sister said she had read somewhere:

Spoiler

Would certainly get things spiced up in the midst of doom and gloom that EE has!
Regarding the spoiler about Phil, are you sure? family means everything to him. Seems very out of character...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Reformed2010

Not sure if serious.. :eyeball:

No, why would I?
Original post by brushless-man
Team janine me too, I hate pat so much she couldn't take it that janine was having fun and just wants to make her miserable, cant she keep her nose out of it. Pats got nothing to do with jainines will, why the **** is she poking her nose in.

Mercy grandma accent is crap, however that polish helper for dot had the worst accent so far on EE that ive seen.

I know, that is why I was so happy to see her get on her knees :biggrin:
Original post by secretmessages
Not sure if serious.. :eyeball:

No, why would I?
Oh sorry I was just unsure because of the smilies you used. Never mind :redface:

Anyway regarding that character, it was only a matter of time.

Regarding the spoiler about Phil, are you sure? family means everything to him. Seems very out of character...

Not sure no. It was something my sister mentioned that she'd read on the 'net, could be BS tbh.

Spoiler

laurens being such an idiot now .. leave ryan alone !
Reply 9556
Lauren and Abby make me certain I don't want daughters.
Oh Ian, walking in at the wrong part of the conversation. How he can think anyone would think of him as 'cute' is beyond me haha!
Original post by laura-rad
Oh Ian, walking in at the wrong part of the conversation. How he can think anyone would think of him as 'cute' is beyond me haha!

Ian is an Adonis:biggrin:
Reply 9559
Ian you tit. I kind of feel sorry for him though.

Latest