The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Mithra
You know that thread me made about wanting a girlfriend?

Well... :sexface:.

Johnberg's your girlfriend?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Mithra

He asked me TWICE to come back to his on saturday night. And he got his answer there and then.
Why do people from the internet assume I'm EASY?!
Reply 6222
generic hybrid
Johnberg's your girlfriend?

Don't I wish :moon:.
Mithra

NLP or sedatives?
Reply 6224
When I said "me made" I was not speaking in the third person btw, I meant to say he :bawling:.
I'm my own girlfriend. We agree on everything and hang out all the time and when I wake up in the morning I'm the first person I see :moon:
Reply 6227
generic hybrid
I'm my own girlfriend. We agree on everything and hang out all the time and when I wake up in the morning I'm the first person I see :moon:

Are you planning on staring into any ponds and turning into a flower any time soon?
arkbar
Are you planning on staring into any ponds and turning into a flower any time soon?

*dreamy sigh*
Fine Tallulah you are crap. I had news to tell you and now I will not. I am currently somewhere between Leicester and Sheffield singing along to Barbieworld or whatev it's called. ROAD TRIP.
generic hybrid

This is brilliant!! I think I will go with this too :p: :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 6231
Here is a fun problem, I am just finishing the results section of my lab report and have 1/4 of a page left... ****.
Mithra
Here is a fun problem, I am just finishing the results section of my lab report and have 1/4 of a page left... ****.

You're on results already? I still haven't done the introduction >: [

I blame Medieval 2 Total War. I've assassinated the entirety of the Scottish nobility and massacred all of Wales, Scotland and Ireland. I'll move onto France once I get the experimental section done.
Reply 6233
meowmeowmutiny
You're on results already? I still haven't done the introduction >: [

I blame Medieval 2 Total War. I've assassinated the entirety of the Scottish nobility and massacred all of Wales, Scotland and Ireland. I'll move onto France once I get the experimental section done.

You are aware it is due on friday yes? :p:
Mithra
You are aware it is due on friday yes? :p:

I know :frown:

Do they mind docx format? I'm not sure how I'll get the equations into it if they only accept doc and latex >: [
Reply 6235
meowmeowmutiny
I know :frown:

Do they mind docx format? I'm not sure how I'll get the equations into it if they only accept doc and latex >: [

I have no idea, I just use latex :teeth:. Surely you can convert docx to doc at the end though and it shouldn't change stuff too much?
Mithra
I have no idea, I just use latex :teeth:. Surely you can convert docx to doc at the end though and it shouldn't change stuff too much?

The equation input thing they told me to use in the report writing session only works in docx. I have a terrible feeling that not allowing docx is the sort of dick move they're gleefully making.
Reply 6237
Jangrafess
Fine Tallulah you are crap. I had news to tell you and now I will not. I am currently somewhere between Leicester and Sheffield singing along to Barbieworld or whatev it's called. ROAD TRIP.

:zomg: Tell me!!!
Mithra

Nerd :p:
Thanks for the help in tutorial yesterday, sorry I didn't see you in Analysis...
wtf?

I go away for 3 days and this place goes all to hell.

Who wants to have seven kids and for the love of god WHY??!!

Latest