The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey,

has anyone heard yet of Coventry? or know anything what's going on with BCU?
Just got rejected from Northampton this morning absolutely gutted :frown: my interview was the 21st Feb so if anyone had their interview last week check your UCAS. Even though I didn't get a place good luck to everyone else.
Reply 2022
Original post by sparsons12
Just got rejected from Northampton this morning absolutely gutted :frown: my interview was the 21st Feb so if anyone had their interview last week check your UCAS. Even though I didn't get a place good luck to everyone else.

Sorry to hear that! :frown: How did you feel your interview went?
They told me they wern't sending out any offers or rejections until at least late march :/

Have you applied to other places too?
Reply 2023
Original post by f0rbesy
Just rang UClan to get an update with my application and I have been selected for interview! :biggrin:
I'll get a letter through the post by next week with dates and what the fitness test will be!
SO excited!! :biggrin:

Me too. I hope I see you on the day Forbesy. :wink:
Original post by Alex27
Sorry to hear that! :frown: How did you feel your interview went?
They told me they wern't sending out any offers or rejections until at least late march :/

Have you applied to other places too?

I felt my interview went well I could answer all their questions no problem but I don't feel they asked me the questions where I could excel myself and look more than an average student :s-smilie: Yeah I applied to UCLAN who i phoned up this afternoon and they said I've got an interview in March sometime, Sheffield Hallam who rejected me straight away, Edge Hill where I am going for interview and fitness test tomorrow and just waiting to hear from Liverpool John Moore.What about you?Where have you applied?Any success yet?
:smile:
For those who have got an interview at Uclan, the fitness test is on the Paramedic page on the Uclan website, its the step test with weights
Reply 2026
Original post by sparsons12

I had my interview on the 21st and got rejected as well.
Reply 2027
Original post by Ruth01
No fitness test at St Georges, it's multi mini interviews there, they should send you an email with a link to lots of information about it. Good luck!

yeee i found it all now!! did you have an interview? im from coventry and have to be there for 9.20, dont know how well i can rely on trains to get there so may have to stay the night :s-smilie: how did your interview go? any offers so far?
Reply 2028
Unconditional from Herts! Yaaay :biggrin:
Original post by Nikki7
Unconditional from Herts! Yaaay :biggrin:

Congratulations Nikki!
Original post by glowstarz10
hey,

has anyone heard yet of Coventry? or know anything what's going on with BCU?

im in the same position as u :confused: had my cov interview about 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing off bcu not either an interview. these are my only options as i have to stay local for my daughter . hope we hear soon! x
Reply 2031
Original post by ~Justin~
Congratulations Nikki!

Thankyouu, soo happy! :biggrin:
Original post by misscatch
im in the same position as u :confused: had my cov interview about 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing off bcu not either an interview. these are my only options as i have to stay local for my daughter . hope we hear soon! x

i know they are interviewing again next week so i have a feeling it will be a good few weeks yet :frown: i do hope not! even its a bad outcome id like to know
I'm still awaiting a response from coventry...I thought they said 2 weeks? Or is that my imagination?
Reply 2034
Im not sure about anyone eles but this waiting is making me go insane :albertein: I really want to know if ive been successful. If its good news there will be major celebrations :beer:
they said two weeks to one group and said that they have until may to the other group :frown: insane definitely!
Reply 2036
Original post by ShockableVF
I'm still awaiting a response from coventry...I thought they said 2 weeks? Or is that my imagination?

I was told two weeks, but to be honest it can be very unpredictable as to when the tutors will find time to actually short list!
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey people, just wondered if anyone's had an interview at st.georges and if you've heard back,? I had one late jan and they said mid feb... Ive rang up a few times and they still haven't decided, the wait it killing
Me haha !!!
Reply 2038
Congratulations to everyone who already has been offered a place :smile: has anyone heard back from Plymouth Uni :redface:
Reply 2039
Original post by Oddhands
Congratulations to everyone who already has been offered a place :smile: has anyone heard back from Plymouth Uni :redface:

About a week ago a few people got offers. I had an interview on 24/1 and still have not heard anything. How about you?

Latest