The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2680
Is there many people waiting to hear from Swansea as there first choice?

Anyone heard anything from BCU about interviews? They are leaving it really late to make a start!
Original post by Dan9878
Did anyone else get the reserve list letter from plymouth. ?

yeah I did :/ I dont think I can put up with another month of waiting!! x
Reply 2682
Original post by hayleycopta

I was on the reserve list last year, unfortunately I didn't get a place and had to apply again! Good luck!
Reply 2683

Ye, are you on the plymouth fb group? Do you have facebook?
Original post by NicNoc
Is it really??! I hope you're right!!! :smile:

at every stage there are three 'piles' of applications

1. yes

2. maybe

3 . no

therefore no news is good news because it means you are in pile 1 or 2 at that point ...

until the crunch point; no news = not in pile 3
Hi guys, a massive good luck to those that are still waiting :smile:

Just wondering who's accepted their Coventry offers? And if it's worth creating a Facebook group?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2686
Original post by Deedee11
Is there many people waiting to hear from Swansea as there first choice?

Anyone heard anything from BCU about interviews? They are leaving it really late to make a start!

Look for my previous post regarding BCU. I sent them an email and they said they are doing interviews in May/June
Reply 2687
BCU are a joke. They are so badly organised.
Anybody with a staffs offer, feel free to join this facebook group : http://www.facebook.com/groups/139921856133231/
Reply 2689
Original post by Anyastasia

Just wondering who's excepted their Coventry offers? And if it's worth creating a Facebook group?

i will be accepting as soon as i hear from northampton which hopefully will be this week , i think a facebook page is a good idea:smile::smile:
Reply 2690

Just wondering who's excepted their Coventry offers? And if it's worth creating a Facebook group?

Original post by EIG
i will be accepting as soon as i hear from northampton which hopefully will be this week , i think a facebook page is a good idea:smile::smile:

Congrats on your offers from Coventry guys! I haven't heard :|
has anybody heard from staffordshire uni? apart from bcu its the only one i havent heard a thing off x
Original post by Dan9878
Ye, are you on the plymouth fb group? Do you have facebook?

nooo I'm not in that group, I do have facebook tho! hayley mallinson, good luck finding me haha!
wonder when they'll let us know, I still keep checking my ucas track every 20 minutes :frown:!
Original post by xxstephxx
has anybody heard from staffordshire uni? apart from bcu its the only one i havent heard a thing off x

I'm still waiting too... I know of 2 or 3 offers that have gone out on around the 16th/17th March, though I've seen nothing since. I called them last Wednesday and they said that all the decisions had been made and everyone should hear within 2 weeks, via post.

I can think about nothing else... it's driving me insane. :s-smilie:
Reply 2694
nooo I'm not in that group, I do have facebook tho! hayley mallinson, good luck finding me haha!
wonder when they'll let us know, I still keep checking my ucas track every 20 minutes :frown:!

I added a hayley mallison.
Original post by scotton86
I'm still waiting too... I know of 2 or 3 offers that have gone out on around the 16th/17th March, though I've seen nothing since. I called them last Wednesday and they said that all the decisions had been made and everyone should hear within 2 weeks, via post.

I can think about nothing else... it's driving me insane. :s-smilie:

ahh thats good then, we shud hear soon! :smile:
Original post by EIG

Lol, I just have to point out the awful miss use of a word you encountered in my post arghh, it's actually my biggest bug bear! Who would have thought I just got into university haha!

I caved and accepted my offer :smile:

Will start a group when I get 5, although its going to be lonely :smile:
Reply 2697
Lol, I just have to point out the awful miss use of a word you encountered in my post arghh, it's actually my biggest bug bear! Who would have thought I just got into university haha!

I caved and accepted my offer :smile:

Will start a group when I get 5, although its going to be lonely :smile:

Congrats on accepting your offer! Had you heard back from all your other universities?
Reply 2698
Is there a fb for Plymouth :smile:
Reply 2699
Original post by Oddhands
Is there a fb for Plymouth :smile:

Yes, search for Plymouth Uni Paramedic Practitioner Students 2012 :smile:

Latest