The Student Room Group

Post the funny pic of your pet here.

Scroll to see replies

483d624a95bd11e2b06022000a9e289e_7.jpg
My Kitten sticks her tongue out at people fairly often. The other one sleeps like he's dead.

IMG_0177.JPG

28112012085.jpg
Original post by So Instinct
My Kitten sticks her tongue out at people fairly often. The other one sleeps like he's dead.

IMG_0177.JPG

28112012085.jpg

So cute :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
DSC_3705.jpg
This recent picture of Jenkins always make me laugh. 'My mouse. Mine.'
Original post by awe
DSC_3705.jpg
This recent picture of Jenkins always make me laugh. 'My mouse. Mine.'

Reply 45
nibbler singing.JPG Nibbler - "AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!"

even as a cat, she's still better than the **** you hear on The X Factor :tongue:
Reply 46
So much win.

:ahee:

IMG_0177.JPG

28112012085.jpg

Your cats are lovely! I recently got a kitten, she's very temperamental atm though. :lol:
Original post by Precious Illusions
:ahee:

Your cats are lovely! I recently got a kitten, she's very temperamental atm though. :lol:

They're like that at the start sometimes. Them hormones, mine was a diva now she's super affectionate. The guy was chilled though.
Reply 48
They're like that at the start sometimes. Them hormones, mine was a diva. The guy was super chill though.

Yeah mine is a female, I had a male cat before though and he was always really relaxed. I think I'll stick to male cats in the future :lol:
Yeah mine is a female, I had a male cat before though and he was always really relaxed. I think I'll stick to male cats in the future :lol:

Nah, once you ride the storm out females are better imo. Every girl wants that cat that cant get enough affection and is white n fluffy. She does it when I'm at the pc, I feel like a Bond villain.
Every guy should have one because women like them.. :u: Every little helps.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 50
Nah, once you ride the storm out females are better imo. Every girl wants that cat that cant get enough affection and is white n fluffy. She does it when I'm at the pc, I feel like a Bond villain.
Every guy should have one because women like them.. :u: Every little helps.

Hahaha true. My kitten is just very scratchy and bitey right now. I have to wear thick jumpers whenever I'm around her or she claws through my top :lol: She's nice when she's sleepy though, she doesn't want to fight me then. I bought her a scratching post the other day and she likes to jump on top of it and perch there for a while like a gargoyle which is...creepy. Lol.
Hahaha true. My kitten is just very scratchy and bitey right now. I have to wear thick jumpers whenever I'm around her or she claws through my top :lol: She's nice when she's sleepy though, she doesn't want to fight me then. I bought her a scratching post the other day and she likes to jump on top of it and perch there for a while like a gargoyle which is...creepy. Lol.

Lol, sounds fun. Mine was the same she chewed through my headset and mouse which as a gamer cost me over £100. It's hard to be mad at her though, little rascal. If nails are giving you trouble you can clip them shorter, you will need to at some point or they crack and get very sore.

You see the picture below there is a rolled up rug in the top right, that's because there is an internet cable under it should would not stop playing with/chewing. Oh yeah and my hat became her sleeping bed.

IMG_0171.JPG
Reply 52
Lol, sounds fun. Mine was the same she chewed through my headset and mouse which as a gamer cost me over £100. It's hard to be mad at her though, little rascal. If nails are giving you trouble you can clip them shorter, you will need to at some point or they crack and get very sore.

You see the picture below there is a rolled up rug in the top right, that's because there is an internet cable under it should would not stop playing with/chewing. Oh yeah and my hat became her sleeping bed.

IMG_0171.JPG

Haha awe! That's so cute. Yeah I can imagine how annoying that is. I generally let the cat just roam the hallway as there's no wires etc out there then let her in the living room when I'm there. Yeah I might have to look into clipping them, her scratches are starting to hurt more. :lol:

This was my kitten the first night I got her:

photo.JPG

The envelope was on the chair and she just sort of claimed it as her own...I've bought her loads of toys but nothing entertains her as much as socks and paper.
Haha awe! That's so cute. Yeah I can imagine how annoying that is. I generally let the cat just roam the hallway as there's no wires etc out there then let her in the living room when I'm there. Yeah I might have to look into clipping them, her scratches are starting to hurt more. :lol:

This was my kitten the first night I got her:

photo.JPG

The envelope was on the chair and she just sort of claimed it as her own...I've bought her loads of toys but nothing entertains her as much as socks and paper.

:3
She's cute, she will be furry like mine. They look identical bar the colour.

They roam outside now, so they're tired when them come home and just want snuggles. Win win situation.
Reply 54
:3
She's cute, she will be furry like mine. They look identical bar the colour.

They roam outside now, so they're tired when them come home and just want snuggles. Win win situation.

Yeah she's long haired, I imagine yours is too :yep: Mine apparently looks like she's wearing a cape and mask. :lol: Ah mine can't really go outside, I live in a flat by a really busy road. I might get her a leash though and be the crazy lady who walks her cat.
Yeah she's long haired, I imagine yours is too :yep: Mine apparently looks like she's wearing a cape and mask. :lol: Ah mine can't really go outside, I live in a flat by a really busy road. I might get her a leash though and be the crazy lady who walks her cat.

She has very long hair. Half persian so y'know. Does yours give these 'massages'? Mine never grew out of it and still does and she likes to suckle on my sleeve while she does it.
Yeah, I wouldn't let her out near a busy road off a leash. My aunts got hit by a car recently, vet bills suck.

Oh she's doing the bond thing as I type this. Now putting her butt in my face.. ****ing cats ¬.¬
What's up dog?
Felix wide eyed 1.jpg
Felix, when a train was going past.
Silly model 2.jpg
Sylvester, I don't have any funny photos of him, but this is when I didn't let him sit on mylap so he settled for keeping his paws on my leg instead.
Lilly Laying.jpg
Lilly, who I am adopting in a week. It looks like her face get absorbed by her wrinkles when she is laying down :biggrin:

Edit: Sorry some of the photos are sideways...they're the right was round on my computer and I don't know why they've changed.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 58
Div cat forgetting how to cat -
troy.jpg

And Toby thinking he's a kitten -
tobe.jpg
Reply 59
20131129_151443~01.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest