London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
:frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Considering I had no problems with MA100 throughout the year, it was bad!

And EC102 was actually better than I expected.

Just waiting to give ST102 now..And then I'll have 12 days off before my next exam...wooohoo!
Reply 3
Well that's pathetic isn't it?
Reply 4
i prefered ma to econ to be honest.... bring on stats now i guess.... then geog, then im done :smile:
Reply 5
Pegasus
:frown:

harsh
Reply 6
Exams are going great.
Reply 7
Good luck with the exams guys, it'll be over soon. :albertein :top:
Just finished the ST102 exam....I was expecting this to be the easiest paper by far (I was thinking I'd get a 90 at least), but for some reason I can't explain, I totally, and utterly screwed it up horribly. I'd be surprised if I got a 2:2 on this paper to be honest...damn, damn, damn, damn (feel like running off into a corner and crying...)

As for the rest,

EC102 was much easier than I expected
AC100 was as expected
MA100 was slight harder than I expected, but nothing shocking
ST102 the paper was as easy it gets, but...

....I think I failed it....

Thank god they take the best 3 modules..
Reply 9
MA100 :smile:

AC100 :smile:

EC102 :indiff:

ST102 :eek: :dontknow: :argh: :hmmmm: :thumpdown :banghead: :afraid: :shot: :bawling: :doh:
Reply 10
Everyone's complaining about ST102. I think it's because we were expecting the paper to be exactly like it was last year (and the past 5 years) and Balmer screwed us over. Lies, damn lies and statistics!
Reply 11
I didn't think Stats was that bad (read as: I didn't screw it up as much as MA100) but it does get worse everytime I think back to it.

Bloody stupid probability question.

Well only one left to go for me........can't wait!
Reply 12
ST102 sounds bad, heh. Luckily they only take your top 3 modules. :biggrin:
Reply 13
lol only cause i bet half of them just learnt the last 5 papers, he did exactly the same one and in a lecture said it was gonna be the same but then apparently changed it for exams :/

Latest

Trending

Trending