The Student Room Group

Extra exam paper

Hi there
Basically i had an re exam the other day and i used some spare paper. On it i put my name candidate number etc. But i didnt know the reference paper number so i asked an inviligator and he was like thats a good question..
Does it matter that i didnt put it ? The extra paper is attached to the exam but loosely . thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by leopard923
Hi there
Basically i had an re exam the other day and i used some spare paper. On it i put my name candidate number etc. But i didnt know the reference paper number so i asked an inviligator and he was like thats a good question..
Does it matter that i didnt put it ? The extra paper is attached to the exam but loosely . thanks :smile:

Hiya :smile: I reckon this should be fine - did you put 'religious studies' on it? They'll try their best to make sure that everybody's exams are marked correctly because it's their job, so even if it did somehow become loose from the exam paper, they'd likely try to get it back into the exam paper based on your candidate number and centre number etc. Also, if the examiner sees that your answer cuts off and they don't have the extra paper, they'll flag it for review and the extra paper might be associated with your exam then:smile: Don't worry about it too much, it's unlikely it'll become unattached:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CaptErin
Hiya :smile: I reckon this should be fine - did you put 'religious studies' on it? They'll try their best to make sure that everybody's exams are marked correctly because it's their job, so even if it did somehow become loose from the exam paper, they'd likely try to get it back into the exam paper based on your candidate number and centre number etc. Also, if the examiner sees that your answer cuts off and they don't have the extra paper, they'll flag it for review and the extra paper might be associated with your exam then:smile: Don't worry about it too much, it's unlikely it'll become unattached:smile:

There wasn't enough boxes to fit religious studies - I was thinking of doing that but I couldn't :frown: I did write the date in the date section and since that was my only exam that day hopefully that should help! But thanks anyway you have made me feel a lot better :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by leopard923
There wasn't enough boxes to fit religious studies - I was thinking of doing that but I couldn't :frown: I did write the date in the date section and since that was my only exam that day hopefully that should help! But thanks anyway you have made me feel a lot better :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was it an old or new spec exam? I took an as level exam in an exam bit not updated with a new spec. On this paper Aqa we had to write in a box how many answer booklets we had. Maybe yours had a similar box?☺️
Reply 4
Original post by Imsophie
Was it an old or new spec exam? I took an as level exam in an exam bit not updated with a new spec. On this paper Aqa we had to write in a box how many answer booklets we had. Maybe yours had a similar box?☺️

I didn't see any box like that:s-smilie:... it wasn't really an extra booklet though it was like an answer booklet then a red page if you needed extra paper. I will look out for that box for the next re exam though! :tongue: Thanks for replying!

Quick Reply

Latest